One of my favorites!

Posted by Lucky-me on Oct 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Woooow! It smells amazing! Moisturizes very well! And it's very comfortable take with me everywhere in my bag. Will repeat! Also highly recommended!

Sickening Fragrance

Posted by pickier-than-thou on Mar 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

After having tried the lavender version, I thought this one wouldn't possibly smell worse - I was dead wrong. If the nauseously sweetness didn't knock me down at first, the paper glue-like after smell sure managed that. I would have tried their oatmeal version too (it should be mostly odourless or solvent-free) but since there is only the big size bottle available, I dare not.

Seriously in love

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Bought this sample size to try it out. I love it! Mild but sweet. It last more than 8hours! Will certainly buying the large size soon!

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love the texture - makes the skin soft! And I love the smell, very yummy, kinda like an orange custard cake? Haha. Great price :)

Nice!

Posted by Jennie on Aug 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Smells nice and feels nice on legs.

Hydrates really well!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this lotion alot! It is so creamy but yet suitable for hotter weathers because it is not oily,greasy or sticky. It absorbs in immediately with a mousse-like texture. It smells nice too but the scent is not that strong compared to the essential oil mist from this range. I would buy it again when im finished with my current bottle. It really makes the skin feel soft and smooth.

Lovee

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This smells divine and it feels good afterwards

great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Hubby uses this instead of working hands and we love it!

Hugo vanilla & Sweet Orange Lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have never felt my hands feel this soft! What a wonderful lotion! My sister gave me some as a gift and I just had to order some for myself!

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

travel size is good so i can bring along when i travel