One of my favorites!

Posted by Lucky-me on Oct 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Woooow! It smells amazing! Moisturizes very well! And it's very comfortable take with me everywhere in my bag. Will repeat! Also highly recommended!

Nice!

Posted by Jennie on Aug 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Smells nice and feels nice on legs.

Great product!

Posted by 5483749150628000716 on Aug 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love the texture - makes the skin soft! And I love the smell, very yummy, kinda like an orange custard cake? Haha. Great price :)

Seriously in love

Posted by 4891165787127527740 on Aug 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Bought this sample size to try it out. I love it! Mild but sweet. It last more than 8hours! Will certainly buying the large size soon!

Sickening Fragrance

Posted by pickier-than-thou on Mar 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

After having tried the lavender version, I thought this one wouldn't possibly smell worse - I was dead wrong. If the nauseously sweetness didn't knock me down at first, the paper glue-like after smell sure managed that. I would have tried their oatmeal version too (it should be mostly odourless or solvent-free) but since there is only the big size bottle available, I dare not.

Hydrates really well!

Posted by Reviewer2727356 on Aug 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this lotion alot! It is so creamy but yet suitable for hotter weathers because it is not oily,greasy or sticky. It absorbs in immediately with a mousse-like texture. It smells nice too but the scent is not that strong compared to the essential oil mist from this range. I would buy it again when im finished with my current bottle. It really makes the skin feel soft and smooth.

nice price, sweet smell

Posted by Reviewer1602928 on Aug 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was surprised when I received this, it was so low priced, but it makes my skin soft and it smells really good!!

Hugo Naturals, Vanilla & Sweet Orange All Over

Posted by Reviewer2367351 on Feb 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I simply loved the smell of this, would purchase again.

OMG...

Posted by Reviewer1383597 on Jan 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is the bomb!!! Smells like cake batter, sooo good! Makes you want to eat your fingers! Great ingredients, nice and rich; makes my hands soft, and even a little silky. I LOVE it. I'll be ordering a big bottle once I run out of the lotion I have. Great stuff!

Nice lotion

Posted by Reviewer3014224 on Dec 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a nice non greasy,lightly scented lotion. The scent reminds me of a orange creamsicle! Recommended.