great product but...

Posted by Reviewer1634419 on May 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Loved this lotion in the old form/packaging and Hugo products in general. However, not crazy about the 'new packaging' which inevitably results in less of the product or skimping on ingredients for the same or more cost. This has become a trend, consumers notice and it is not well received. If you need to raise your price, be transparent and honest about it, don’t hide under the guise of ‘new packaging’ :(

disappointed

Posted by 5680246761529508197 on Aug 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

A year ago I brought a small sample of this lotion and I really love it. It was sweet and creamy. I love vanilla and orange smell. I decided to order a full size lotion but I am disappointed. first, the package is not the same as pictures. this is okay. I like a squeeze tube. lotion texture a bit different from sample. but the worst thing is the smell. there's no more lovely vanilla and orange smell. it's only has stinky orange smell and some kind of 'old cooking oil' smell. :( I am so sad. I still have an almost empty small bottle to compare with the new one I just got and it's definitely not the same smell.

Light and smells great.

Posted by 5203115874224767318 on Jun 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This lotion smells amazing and goes on easily. It moisturizes all day, but it tends to feel a little bit greasy when used on the face. This may not be the case for everyone though...maybe it's because I have naturally oily skin (on my face). All in all, I think this is a great product.

i like pump

Posted by I-try-this on Sep 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good texture, the smell is weak, very orange feel, rather than the vanilla

Great

Posted by uvegan on Jan 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

100% recommended. And vegan!

Smells Great!!

Posted by Reviewer1964946 on Apr 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for myself and my friends we all love it. Smells great and makes my skin feel moist!!

Moisture, sweety smell!!

Posted by Reviewer2179619 on Mar 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was really skeptical before buying that product, but the moisturizing is wonderful! And it smells like a vanil, orange pie! You'll not regret to have it. Definetely will buy again!

Not for all occasions

Posted by Reviewer1268235 on Jun 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like the scent - for about ten seconds, after which I start wanting to remove myself from it. There's that artificial citrus thing that can really get on your nerves after a while. That smell alone makes it feel like a terrible choice for dry, sensitive skin (although it's probably a fairly average lotion that way).

OK

Posted by Reviewer3042134 on Nov 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

WORKS WELL BUT SCENT DOESN'T LAST

Hugo naturals

Posted by 4739865044005477801 on Mar 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this lotion, feels, works great, and then it has a wonderful fragrance.

1 2 3 4