Great for soothing eczema!

Posted by 5314022820122351077 on Feb 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use this instead of steroid creams on my eczema to soothe and remove the itch, and it's been doing wonders! I only wish it had a different packaging, like a jar for example. The tube is very hard and and the cream is very thick which makes it hard to get anything out.

I LOVE HUGO PRODUCTS

Posted by Reviewer1427486 on May 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

THis diaper cream has been great and I use it every night on my son. I bought this cream because I read it was safe to use with cloth diapers but it did leave stains in them. I now use paper diapers for overnight so it's no longer an issue. Try Hugo products out - you'll love them :)

Great service on a hard to find product

Posted by Reviewer3250253 on Sep 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My friend in Arizona introduced me to Baby Hugo Naturals products. They are impossible to find here in Orlando and I was happy when I found a website that carried it. Not only was I thrilled but the overnight delivery is impressive. I really like the reorder process as well. It makes ordering a cinch. I have already passed this on to my sister who is due in January. Thank you!

wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2307441 on Jul 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This diaper cream is creamy without being runny and really seems to soothe. Smells good too- great stuff!

excellent!!

Posted by 4900995127144737755 on Mar 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It saved my baby from diaper rash that lasted for months before applying it.will buy it again

Best diaper cream ever!

Posted by Reviewer1756092 on May 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Works great on baby without being all sticky.

Good.

Posted by Reviewer1987238 on Jun 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good cream for that little bottom.

Best diaper cream out there!

Posted by Reviewer1627691 on Jun 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this diaper cream. The ingredients are great for the skin, and does not contain any harsh or toxic chemicals. The cream goes on easily and is not greasy at all. It definitely helps make the little poo's easier to clean off later, and no diaper rash yet! My only complaint is that the design of the bottle makes it difficult to get out cream when there's not much left. That can be a real pain when you're trying to slather it on a screaming wriggly baby! These also work well with cloth diapers, b/c they don't make the diapers less absorbent (which some greasier diaper cream/ointments do)

Does the job

Posted by Babycakes on Jul 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Helps to heal rashes

Problem Purchase

Posted by 4765144407540759095 on Nov 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Can anyone check or revert my feedback, I think my purchase should be refunded. I open the tube, squeeze out the product, only water is out. The cream and water are separated into 2 parts. They are not support to be be bonded together? Initially I thought maybe condensation but is not. I dunno what to do with the tube nw. Disappointed.