great soap

Posted by poleonella on Jan 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

very mild nice smelling soap

Thes - Soft soap bar, very moisturising but expensive

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a soft soap that you can cut it like handmade bar and it won't break into pieces. It's so moisturising that I can skip body lotion after a shower. I usually do apply body oil after my shower even though I live in hot and humid weather. Yes, I've dry skin. It smells like Johnson&Johnson baby powder but so much nicer. As mush as I like this soap, I can't afford it for long term. It also works well on my 3 yr old nephew who used to have dry skin. He's using the 3rd bar now.

GREAT SOAP!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This soap is wonderful. very gentle on my way too sensitive skin and smells so good. I am very sensitive to odors, to the point where I have had to throw things out because I couldn't stand the smell. This is perfect, very light.

Shhhhhhhhh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Don't tell anyone. This is the product that I ordered first from Hugo. Fell in love with it. The next time I wanted to order it, it was not in stock. I love this strong caramel yummy smelling soap. Goes on like butter soap and washes clean.

normal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

well i love the smell, the bar is quite big but it doesnt lather well, it wouldn't be any difference if at least it would leave the skin soft, i noticed that it dried out my skin, tried to apply it only on the hands and the same happened.. Though i love this firm, i probably wouldnt buy this soap again.

Love It

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Lathers great, doesn't irritate baby's skin. Using it on my newborn.

lovely way to treat yourself

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is one of all time favorites. Very gentle, leaves skin silky and the scent is awesome too.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's so delicate, has very light pleasant smell and doen't make baby's skin dry.

Awesome

Posted by CAHCAL on May 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My two year old hates most of the baby soap because it bothers her eyes, but this soap she actually will wash herself with it. It is so soft and smells great and she loves it!

Wonderful Soap`

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Smells fresh and isn't drying to baby's skin. I recommend this if you like bar soap. Lathers great!

1 2 3 4