Great for refreshing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this to spray on sheets clothes etc. To help create a soothing aroma for my special needs son and also for anyone who wants a calm aroma.

Okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't have that fresh natural smell I was hoping for. Smells more like sunscreen with baby powder .

Good~~

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I know this product has better ingredients. But I love a fragrance of lavender more than chamomile.

Calming scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This reminds me of what I'd expect a baby to smell like...that smell that people say they love. Lovely, calming scent, not at all overpowering, however doesn't last long, which is probably best when using around infants. Great to mist pillows and face before sleeping and during the day when needing a calm moment.

smells great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

love i herb

i like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i love this product it's very smooth i want to reorder this product

Too much perfume!

Posted by pickier-than-thou on Apr 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

No detectable lavender, the fragrance is powdery and so intrusive I choked.

Smells lovely

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Scent doesn't last if u only spray 2-3 times. You really got to give it a good run if you don't want your room to smell like day-old diapers.

Great for both mom and child

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a fantastic moisturizing mist that comes in handy when the air is a little dry. Good for faces (mine as well as my little one), hands and even hair, I love it layered under my moisturizer or sunscreen when I need an extra layer of light moisture. Lovely warm, calming smell. Essential winter/summer staple for us.

~Gentle Lavender & Chamomile smell on my sensitive nose~

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Bought this for myself to create an ambience of calm to prepare myself for sleep as inclined to wake up several times in the night. Certainly a delicate scent, barely noticeable but happy with that as have sensitive nose which did not make me sneeze - I would buy again.

1 2 3