awesome but an unexpected smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Ok, so this stuff is AMAZING! I used it on my twin 10 month old boys and here is what I liked. 1. It soaks into the skin quickly. 2. Not sticky. 3. The pump on the bottle is great! 4. Calmed my fussy babies down within 2-3 minutes..had to be the smell of the chamomile. My dislike: I do not like the smell at all. I had been expecting a sweet smelling vanilla..but this smells more like opening a bottle of pure vanilla extract. The smell is strong at first but as soon as i rubbed it into their skin it wasnt as strong of a smell. Still though, i wish it smelled a little sweeter! Anyway, this stuff is great and I will definately be purchasing more! Im gonna try the lavender chamomile spray too!

Lovely & gentle!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love that this product has no nasties so is gentle on babies skin, fragrance is lovely and not overpowering. Great for after the bath and before bed.

I like it so i ordered again... but

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I stilll like the product. scent texture feeling against the skin. I love it. however, this time the product has changed somehow. it's not as thicker as before and the label has changed. the smell became weaker.

Nice product. For amazing & extra discoount use (HUS 7862) without space

Posted by Check my page plz on Sep 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice product. For amazing & extra discoount use (HUS 7862) without space

highly recommended it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

highly recommended it!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It is so good

sweet and nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

sweet and nice

Nice and fragrant

Posted by odalol on Aug 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I don't have babies, but I've used this on my own adult skin. :) This is not an average baby oil, it feels luxurious. I love the smell! The pump makes the product easy to use, no mess. Good for dry legs and arms, but I don't think I would use it on my face (due to the scent).

Very Good~!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It is my first time to use the oil..But beyond my expectation. feeling good. I recommend this product.:)

unique scent