didn't like it at all!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought just because recommendations language site that actually celebrated this product.It was probably a mistake. The shampoo is very foamy and smelled very gentle and nice but that's it. It dries the hair terrible. Even while shampooing it makes the hair dry and unpleasant to touch. I washed my daughter hair with this four times to be sure I'm not mistaken - And I'm not wrong! It would be excellent to make foam or body wash only. As a shampoo it really bad!

Love the smell!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I used this for my first baby, and next baby will come soon, so I got it again. Very nice sweet smell and after wash, baby skin become smooth. I love this product!!

Not good as a shampoo on my baby

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Maybe this is great for sensitive skin issues but for me i was just looking for a shampoo that didn't sting baby eyes and smelt nice. It doesn't sting baby too bad but her hair feels like straw after washing out, which is fixed by the mild by nature conditioner but still not something i would buy again or recommend.

Best baby wash EVER!

Posted by CyanSquirrel on Oct 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have used this on my toddler son since this summer, and the product lasts so long because you only use a little bit. One or two pumps will wash hair and body with suds to spare. The scent is SOOOO good, I want to give my baby kisses all over after a bath using this wash. It is tear free and will suds up quickly and rinse out cleanly. The skin and hair of my son after using this is like velvet, shiny and soft. I've tried JASON Naturals, Burts Bees, and many others, and none hold a candle to Hugo Naturals!

Hugo Naturals Baby shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I detest the smell of this, and don't like the feel of it. Would give it zero stars if it were available.

Nice baby wash

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very gentle but still get hair clean.

Smells Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I really like the smell and I like that is washes off easy and does not leave a film in the tub.

Good for dry skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Gentle as a body wash, though the scent is a bit too sweet and caramel-like for me. My kid loves it though.

nice smell, Gentle for skin and hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use this product for myself and really fell in love with it. It has nice vanilla scent. good for skin and hair. there are a lot of bubble.

Rather neutral scent, but good lather esp for bubble bath

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I would have liked a little more scent, but it does its job of cleaning my 3 year old. It also makes a great lather under running water for bubble bath.

1 2 3 4