very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A great conditioner, I was approached by well-washes his hair, not confuses them. I will order more.

volume for slightly oily hair

Posted by KaliMama on Jul 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Only shampoo and balm that gives me volume and brings out my curls. Love it, though I'm not a fan of the scent This is great if you have thick, long hair and find that most conditioners weight your hair down and makes it flat. It only gives a little moisture, so it's a wonderful conditioner if you tend to get oily roots It does seem to go rancid pretty fast. But that's ok because this brand uses healthy ingredients, not nasty preservatives.However, I use very small amounts of conditioner, maybe 1 bottle to 3-4 bottles of shampoo. Love this product, but sticking to the travel size until I can share the bottle with my daughter (she's only 1 and has not been blessed with a full mane yet! Hah)

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have psoriasis on my scalp and have a lot of flakes and dryness. I was looking for hair products without any preservatives that are know to irritate skin. This conditioner is very moisturizing and leaves my hair feeling and smelling clean. I have only used this product a handful of times but I am very interested to try other products from them.

Favorite conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love Hugo products! I'm so glad iHerb carries them as I can't get their stuff at my local co-op anymore. Great natural conditioner that moisturizes without feeling greasy.

Great for oily hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My hair is long, fine and oily. I have used the Hugo balancing shampoo and conditioner for 3 months. They leave my hair oil-free for more than 24 h, which was impossible with other balancing products. However, my scalp has become itchy, that is why I don't think I will buy them again. UPTATE: The itching was temporary, it lasted a couple of weeks and dissapeared. It might have been because of the heat os summer. Finally, I can say that the combo shampoo+conditioner work great. I would buy them, again. Tengo el pelo largo, fino y graso. He estado usando el champú y el acondicionador de la gama Balancing durante meses. Dan muy buen resultado controlando la grasa. El pelo me dura limpio más de 24 horas, cosa que raramente consigo con otros productos para cabello graso. Durante el verano, hubo un par se semanas que tuve picores y se lo achaqué al champú, pero como duraron poco, supongo que fue el calor, simplemente. Volvería a comprar ambos productos.

Ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good

Unsure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Its not as smoothing enough for me