perfect for my oily scalp !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was a bit worrying while taking this shampoo miniature for trial, as the reviews are not very positive, but for my personal situation it was really active and helped to avoid shampoo every day, my hair looks clean and shiny for several days thanks to this shampoo. I love invigorating aroma of it too and a small bottle, that I will use for my tarvels.

One star

Posted by australia on Oct 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Horrible, made my hair stringy and oily.

smells like a dream come true

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

awesome lavender scent, makes for a nice and relaxing shampoo!

Great for thin hair!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many natural shampoos but could not find the one that would suit my thin hair. I think I love everything in this shampoo. It has a natural and clean invigorating tea tree and lavender scent. It lathers well and cleanses thoroughly. My hair is slightly oily and it did help for my hair type. My hair looks clean, silky, shiny and with volume! So far, shampoo that gives your hair volume did not work for my fine hair. Great product.

It may work for thicker hair types...

Posted by pickier-than-thou on Mar 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It was a pain to use for fine long oily hair.

Disappointing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have naturally thick, curly hair. It didn't really smell like tea tree or lavender. Left my hair feeling dry and hard to comb afterwards. Also used with the matching conditioner.

Never again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Smells good but otherwise the product is useless. Couldn't wash my hair properly with it and couldn't comb my hair after washing.

Bueno!

Posted by KarenK87 on Sep 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Me gusto mucho este shampoo, el olor no es muy bueno por el árbol de té, pero no se queda en el pelo. Deja muy limpio y brillante.

lovely

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is really lovely shampoo and smells exactly like tea tree and lavender! I know because I've mixed tea tree oil with lavender shampoo before and this smells the same. I'm a guy with short hair so pleased with the price point considering iherb normally do such a "great" job keeping lower priced items out of their website. Bunch of moaners some people in their reviews here!

very good shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

lathers well, leaves hair soft and shiny. it soothes my scalp as well. light lavender smell, not disagreable. i will buy it again if i have an itchy scalp.

1 2 3