super

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

super :) make hair feel smooth, and shiny :) and smell super too!! and i buy Hugo brand cuz is vegan and not tested on animals!

Excellent Product for damaged hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have curly frizzy colored hair and this product has really tamed it. Not perfectly, I still sometimes have to smooth it with curling brush but it's much improved and I looked up the Hugo hair products on EWG cosmetics database and it is very low in toxins. Level 3 or maybe even less. Good value too. I also like the shampoo.

El Mejor Precio Y Calidad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Este acondicionador es el mejor que he encontrado. En primer lugar no tiene ningún ingrediente tóxico (EWG, cosDNA), en segundo lugar tiene la mejor relación costo/cantidad, en tercer lugar se requiere poca cantidad, es fácil de retirar y deja el cabello muy suave sin dejar rastros de acondicionador. El mejor y único que compraré. PD. Las otras versiones del acondicionador si traen uno que otro tóxico, sólo el de protección de color no.

Nice smell, soft hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The smell is sweet and fruity. My hair feels soft and smooth for two days. I use it in combination with the mango shampoo.

Smells great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

All natural, organic, cruelty and gluten free, no nasty chemicals. Leaved hair smooth and smelling great without being overbearing. Highly recommended!

Doesn't smell that great...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The shampoo smells good, but the conditioner is quite unpleasant. It works alright, but definitely isn't one of the better conditioners we've tried. I probably won't be buying it again.

don't

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It doesn't work for coloured hair. And it gets my hair super dry and itchy. Very weird and wasted my money:/

smells like cough syrup!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought both the shampoo and conditioner, thinking that it would smell divine like a tropical getaway. Instead it smells like the cough syrup my parents forced down my throat as a kid, fake cherry scent and absolutely no trace of any mango!! I couldn't bring myself to use the shampoo and have only used the conditioner so far. It does work, much better than andalou's, but I still have to apply a thin layer of earthscience's hair mask over it to rinse off the weird scent.