Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My hair's clean and soft after using it. Smells like mango ice cream~ and it's wonderful to see that Hugo Naturals improved their ingredients and left sodium benzoate out in their new products. 洗完头发很干净很柔软。闻着像芒果冰激凌。Hugo Naturals改进了配方,这次的新产品里面没有加sodium benzoate,非常棒!

It's okay...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's okay... smells pretty good (the conditioner doesn't though) and cleans well but seems to leave hair a bit "dry" feeling. I probably won't be buying it again... I've tried other brands that I like much better. EO Rose Geranium shampoo/conditioner is probably the best so far... leaves hair clean yet soft and smells wonderful.

Great shampoo, not a bad price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I researched this shampoo on the Environmental Working Groups cosmetics database and found it to be a no. 1, which is a very good score. It's affordable and works great.

awwww superrrrr

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

too nice smell, if possible.. does what it says :) :) and i buy Hugo brand cuz is vegan and not tested on animals!

great shampoo!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this is a great shampoo - lathers up with just a small amount and leaves hair soft and shiny!

Nice Shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm not sure how protective it is of color as I think that's hard to gauge but my hair feels and smells clean (though the fragrance of the shampoo isn't anything to write home about, not unpleasant, just nothing special) It has a good lather when you rinse then repeat, if you like lather, which I do. It does not lather on the first round, I've found this to be usual for shampoos that are low on chemicals (this scores a 1 on Skin Deep Cosmetic Database) some will barely lather even if you rinse and repeat several times. I know the lathering is not necessary to get your hair clean and it's something that is added to shampoos to give people that getting clean feeling but I still have not been able to wean myself from that past programming...

Made my fingernails break off

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Although this made my hair super shiny, every time I would shampoo, my fingernails would rip and break apart. Not sure why but probably will not purchase again as I prefer the Avalon organics shampoos

Very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this shampoo for a long time, I like it as it smoothes my hair and keeps it clean.

Good for color treated hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My daughter is all about natural products and got my 1st bottle for me. The shampoo goes into a nice lather. The scent is not overpowering like some shampoos. My color stays, not much fading and stays shiny. A good shampoo for color treated hair.

Great in combination with the mango conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A mild shampoo that smell realy nice.

1 2