No odor protection

Posted by Santita on Apr 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Does not work on me (((

Smells Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Smells good, not overpowering. Good for a natural deodorant, but doesn't beat the toxic store brands in preventing pit odor.

No odor protection

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I don't recommend this unscented deodorant. Even if I applied it several times a day it gave me no odor protection. It did however keep me dry.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Nice, natural, no scent, no odor, keeps me dry.

It last!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been trying a lot of different natural deodorants for over a year and this by far is the best.

Not very long lasting

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like the deodorant when I first put it on, no strange smells or anything, but I find that it doesn't last a whole day. I don't react to this one after I've shaved, which is a bonus.

Natural deodorant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the most effective aluminum/paraben free stick I've found so far. It may just work best with my body chemistry but I find I don't smell after a normal day and only minimally after exercise. It's worth a try if you want to eliminate those pesky chemicals.

good deodorant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

works well

Doesn't last all day.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

If you're using this on a cool day, you'll probably be fine all day. But you may need to re-apply in the summer months and other warm days. The deodorant itself has a nice calming smell - a bit minty. I like it alot, but I'll have to search for something that works on those hot, sweat-prone days.

Didn't work well for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately, this deodorant does not get me through a full work day (office job). I have pretty bad body odor when I get home. The search continues. :(

1 2