Help

The best of the bunch

Posted by NaturalMum on May 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Let me start by saying I have researched so many "natural deodorants" that it almost sent me insane. I was really keen to use the crystal stick salt formulations that are all the rage at the moment until I realised that they also contained aluminium, the very thing most are trying to avoid in commercial deodorant. Even though the companies that admit aluminium use claim it is not absorbable in the forms they use I really didn't want to take the chance when I couldn't find studies backing up this claim. Anyhow on to this product....I feel as though I sweat less with this product without it stopping the natural process altogether. I also dont smell although I will point out I've not tried it in the heat of summer yet but I definitely do sweat everyday. Would definitely recommend for a medium-sweater at least. The only thing I don't like is that its too dry to apply easily. To get around this I apply after a shower whilst my pits are still damp or I let the tap drip on it and it glides on just fine. Please click 'yes' if you found this helpful and click my NaturalMum link above for more reviews on natural beauty products, vitamins and supplements.

The Only One I will use from now on.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have tried so many Natural deodorants it's not funny anymore, but none of them worked & I always had to go back to the kind that has chemicals in it, until I got this one. People even ask what Fragrance I am wearing, I haven't told them it's my deoderant. I have already bought two more.

Great deodorant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Tried this today and it feels great, moisturizing but dry too. Lately my armpits have been getting itchy from antiperspirant - no itch today! Today, I cleaned out my car in 90 degree, humid weather, and my armpits are barely moist and I can still smell some of the light scent. It smells really nice, not way too perfumey, but a natural soft scent. I asked my husband to smell it and he even liked it but said it was a slightly feminine scent. I think it is a gender-neutral scent myself. I love it!

Peace of mind...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love knowing that this deodorant doesn't contain any propylene glycol, alcohol and aluminum. The scent took me some getting used to, but that's just based on personal opinion. I'm fine with it now. My sister says it smells like Magnolia :) It's a little more pricey than other deodorants, but it's worth it since they don't use harmful ingredients. It doesn't prevent sweating 100%, (especially if you live in places that have high humidity, as I do) but perspiration is a natural body process and shouldn't be altogether stopped. However, body odor isn't noticeable, because of the fragrance (and rice hull powder, i think). :)

Works well and smells good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I think it keeps me both dry and odourless (but I don’t transpiration very much). The smell is quite strong but fresh, a kind of natural fresh feminine floral smell. The consistency of the stick is a bit hard – I’ve used Terra Naturals deodorant sticks before and they are softer on application.

Beautiful Scent!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

As soon as I opened it - I loved it. Aroma is amazing. Very relaxing. Smells like Peony or maybe Tea Rose. Dries fast. No bad ingredients, which is the main reason I bought it. No toxins. You will smell fresh all day. Wearing it is a treat. Just luxurious!

Wow! Wow! Wow!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This deo. is amazing. Wonderful fragrance all day. Finally a product without the bad ingredients that works and smells great. Hugo Natural products are great. I have used 6 or 7 already, all wonderful. I can not wait to try more. This deo. is really worth every penny. I will always use these products.

HMMM...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Okay, I love the fragrance, but I don't get why this product got so many rave reviews! It is not as effective as the Avalon lavender roll on that I used to use (they discontinued). The stick is not very soft and emollient - it sticks to the skin dragging harshly along. :( I still gave it 4 * because it is better than a lot of other natural deodorants that I have tried.

Very Good Deodorant For Women

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on Nov 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This deodorant worked very well and I just ordered a new one. The doft is nice, more suitable for women than men I think. I warmly recommend this product. I hope you find this review helpful, if so, kindly press the Yes button below, thank you. You are also warmly welcome to read my other product reviews. Enjoy your iHerb journey!

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is the best "natural" deoderant I have ever used. This is the only one I have used that actually does it's job. I like the scent, but I don't know that I would recommend it for a man...it is pretty feminine. Unfortunately, the only reason I gave it 4 stars was because it makes me break out under my arms when I sweat alot. It works, I just get this annoying break-out that I have never gotten from a deoderant. I can't figure out what the problem is, but it just isn't compatible with my skin. I might try the unscented version and see if that helps. I love Hugo Naturals though and use many of their other products with excellent results.