lip balm

Posted by viki95 on Sep 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Хороший и жирный бальзам с приятным запахом. минус -плохо откручивается и остается в тюбике. ********* Good and greasy balm with a pleasant smell. minus-bad unscrew and remains in the tube. ********* עודם טוב שומני עם ריח נעים רע - קשה לפתוח ונשאר בתוך הקופסה

Horrible

Posted by pickier-than-thou on Mar 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm quite shocked to buy such a rancid, otherwise scentless product from Hugo Naturals, since iHerb claims to keep only fresh products in store...

Smooth and luscious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a nice, light lip balm that goes on smoothly. The grapefruit scent is subtle and overall, this is probably the nicest lip balm I've ever used.

Yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Good lip balm. Soft enough to go on smoothly, but not so soft that is smooshes, and not too hard that it hurts to put on like some I've tried. I just wish the grapefruit flavor was more noticeable.

Didn't like it much

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Smells great. But it is to waxy for my taste. Doesn't mosturize my lips, just leaves a waxy layer. Kind of hard, you have to use force to apply it.

Vegan, organic, but not for me.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I dislike the taste, the scent, and how it feels. To waxy, and seems to dry my lips a bit. Will not buy again for myself, but will keep it in mind for grapefruit fans I have around.

Moistens lips just as it claims.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Moistens well, lasted through a night't sleep. The grapefruit scent dies not irritate lips. Non-staining. Does not crumble or get stiff as some reviewers claimed. So nice to find a non-beeswax alternative lip balm for folks like me who are sensitive to beeswax. Will definitely purchase again.

Doesn't melt in your pocket

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This lip balm does not melt in your pocket as easily as the others I've tried.

Best ingredients!

Posted by Zihuana on Jun 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

So far this is the best lip balm I've used. I did like the NOW's Spearmint and Pomegranate, but this is much more softer and moisturizing. Not waxy at all. Glides easily.

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Oh, I just love this one.

1 2