lip balm

Posted by viki95 on Jul 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Хороший и жирный бальзам с приятным запахом. минус -плохо откручивается и остается в тюбике. ********* Good and greasy balm with a pleasant smell. minus-bad unscrew and remains in the tube. ********* עודם טוב שומני עם ריח נעים רע - קשה לפתוח ונשאר בתוך הקופסה

Horrible

Posted by pickier-than-thou on Mar 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm quite shocked to buy such a rancid, otherwise scentless product from Hugo Naturals, since iHerb claims to keep only fresh products in store...

Smooth and luscious

Posted by Reviewer3013345 on Aug 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a nice, light lip balm that goes on smoothly. The grapefruit scent is subtle and overall, this is probably the nicest lip balm I've ever used.

Yummy

Posted by Reviewer2044713 on Oct 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Good lip balm. Soft enough to go on smoothly, but not so soft that is smooshes, and not too hard that it hurts to put on like some I've tried. I just wish the grapefruit flavor was more noticeable.

Didn't like it much

Posted by Reviewer1736731 on Jan 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Smells great. But it is to waxy for my taste. Doesn't mosturize my lips, just leaves a waxy layer. Kind of hard, you have to use force to apply it.

Vegan, organic, but not for me.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I dislike the taste, the scent, and how it feels. To waxy, and seems to dry my lips a bit. Will not buy again for myself, but will keep it in mind for grapefruit fans I have around.

one of the best lip balms ever

Posted by Reviewer2247774 on Nov 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

this is one of the most moisterizing and soothing lipbalms i have ever used the only downside is that the smell is not very strong but once you use it the pros outwiegh that small con

Best ingredients!

Posted by Zihuana on Jun 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

So far this is the best lip balm I've used. I did like the NOW's Spearmint and Pomegranate, but this is much more softer and moisturizing. Not waxy at all. Glides easily.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer1178841 on Jun 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Oh, I just love this one.

No Beeswax!

Posted by Reviewer1045576 on Mar 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

One of the very few lip balms out there without beeswax. I recently figured out the the weird puffy reaction I was getting to my lip balms was due to beeswax. 38 years without problems and now all of a sudden a reaction. I have only found 3 products out of hundreds that do not have beeswax and this is one. Also it keeps my lips soft and moist.

1 2