Stinks like a dirty Hippy

Posted by Reviewer3046934 on Nov 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I had to remove this bar from my house. I thought the Patchouli would be lessened or improved by the geranium. It was not. It stunk up not just my bathroom but my entire house and I finally had to take it out to the dumpster.

Scented perfectly

Posted by 5693376128563360562 on May 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Smells great, doesn't dry your skin out as its very gentle. Highly recommend and have been buying it for a year now

woodsy

Posted by Babycakes on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm not a fan of patchouli but I like geranium and I think that this blend balances both out into quite pleasant smell. I like that Hugo soaps have decorated layer on the top (makes them good for gifting) but this one had a green blob on the top. I don't mind it, but it's just weird decor idea and I wouldn't feel so confident about giving it as a gift to somebody with high sense of aesthetics. Soap itself is no different from other soaps - lathers, cleans, a little drying. But mind me, I find all soaps to be drying, so you might find it to be just the opposite. Overall, I like Hugo soaps because of the good price, natural ingredients and no palm oil (it's devastating to orangutans and local people).

Cleans well without drying...

Posted by Reviewer2936325 on Aug 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

And leaves a nice scent in my bathroom.

lovely

Posted by MadroneJack on Jul 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love all their soaps. they last a long time

the best soap ever

Posted by 4856622825608898871 on Sep 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is truly the best perfumed soap ever.

One of my favorite

Posted by Reviewer2711338 on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Will order again...Love it

Love it

Posted by 5657616696617344011 on Jun 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I first purchased this soap at a Sprouts food store but sadly they stopped carrying it. I was thrilled to find your site and to be able to purchase this soap on line and for such an amazing price. I live in AZ and the heat can be brutal in the summertime. This is my go to soap to feel fresh and clean even in 100+ temperatures. I love it. Thanks for such an awesome product. L. C.

good

Posted by 5217069697405054368 on Dec 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

it smells really unusually.. After shower my bathroom smells like Indonesian nature! +))

Nice smell

Posted by 4713504254683207052 on Oct 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Liked the smell and looked forward to using. Still looked a bit undersized though.

1 2