Simply Delicious Smell.

Posted by 5409151690520169957 on Feb 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Beautiful soap. Lathers well and smells divine. My bathroom is left with a glorious smell after every time I use this soap.

Overpowering smell

Posted by Babycakes on Dec 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

All Hugo soaps are beautifully crafted and perfect for gifting because the top layer is decorated. Patchouli & Sandalwood one has a shimmery mica top layer. This soap has really strong smell. When I opened the package, I instantly noticed strong smell and once I started unpacking, I realized that this soap was double wrapped on top of it's original wrap and even that didn't help. I put in in the bathroom cabinet and everything absorbed that smell which I personally don't like. Boyfriend likes it though and says it's nice to have that smell in the bathroom. So I guess it will depend on the personal preference. Other than that, this soap is ok, it lathers well. Extra star for good ingredients and aesthetic aspect.

Love it!

Posted by 5153320164513254559 on May 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm a huge fan of patchouli and sandalwood. This soap smells of the real stuff, warm and spicy, but not overpowering. The best part is it leaves my skin soft and smooth after showering, never tight and dry, like most other soaps tend to do (even when they're touted as super moisturising etc). Reasonably priced for a neat product. I would love to try the other scents next.

Really Nice!

Posted by Reviewer2052358 on Jun 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this scent combination as it's not overwhelming. I'm really sensitive to alot of scents but this one is actually nice & calming. Love the rich lather and that's it's a good moisturizing bar soap. So glad it doesn't contain all the chemicals they put in so many products these days.

soap

Posted by Reviewer1523716 on Dec 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

all great stuff ordered many times before

love

Posted by 5370489758980956125 on Mar 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

excellent! the whole room smells like sandelwood! with water it becomes too soft

Great smell, good lather

Posted by 4897560051336781501 on Jan 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The scent stays on you through the day, but not in an overpowering way. Very pleasant.

very good product

Posted by 5103273152191159856 on Jan 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I searched for this particular combination of ingredients. I love the scent so when i read that this bar is particularly strong I ordered it. One could smell it through double plastic wrap and cardboard box it arrived in so be warned! timely delivery safely packed so arrived in UK safe and sound!

jabón peculiar

Posted by 5331926943047836656 on Dec 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

francamente me ha sorprendido por su aroma y limpieza de la piel.

Delicious soap.

Posted by 5383441207154530753 on Oct 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

If you love patchouli and sandalwood soap this is the one to get. Delicious scent and tons of rich lather.

1 2 3