Help

Horrible Soap Made with Titanium Dioxide! Stay Away!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this based on other people's reviews and all I can say is are you people crazy? The 'barely-there' lather is only matched by the 'barely-there' scent, which is a spicy patchouli and doesn't resemble vanilla or orange in the least. It also disappears within 10 minutes of showering, which in this case is a good thing. In addition this soap is horribly drying to the point of making my skin itch! Is that the Titanium Dioxide in it that is listed as the sixth largest ingredient out of eleven? Sure, the FDA says Titanium Dioxide in small doses is "safe" and non-carcinogenic, so go ahead and take your chances if you trust that. Me, I'll stick with soap brands on iHerb such as South of France, Grandpa's, Dr. Woods or Mountain Ocean which have NEVER used Titanium Dioxide and have NEVER irritated my skin like this. I WANT MY MONEY BACK FOR THIS OVER PRICED UNDER PERFORMING BAR OF SOAP!!!!!

Vanilla & Sweet Orange

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great soap.Soft on skin,great smell too.

larger bar please

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

gentle and non drying. gentle mild scent

Best i've ever had

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great soap, great smell, not too soft, cleans well. Very satisfied. Definetly will buy more.

very satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm loving the fresh orange smell and I'm happy that this soap doesn't dry my hands. It also cleans really well.

Nice & mild. Smells like an Orangesicle popsicle.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Thin bar. Won't last too long. Not too drying. Nice mild scent. Not citrusy.. more sweet orange.

Love the smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I randomly decided to try Hugo Naturals soap and fell in love with it! I bought several scents and Vanilla and Sweet Orange is one of the best! It is not foamy so you got to apply more to feel "clean". However I don't mind that as it's supposed to be natural and it leaves my skin feeling clean.

Throw out those plastic containers

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

A few years ago I decided to stop using the 'handy' pump action plastic containers with soap. All these plastic bottles! And for what? A good old fashioned bar of vegetable soap. It last forever and before I use it I keep them in my clothes or towels in the cupboard. This is a lovely bare of soap and lovely scent.

Nice soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like this soap a lot. The smell and its hardness. Will buy again.

Great Soap!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this soap, it leathers up great, and smells wonderful .

1 2 3