Best lip balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have recently acquired a weird reaction on my lips every time I use a product that contains bees wax. Let me tell you that 99.5% of lip balms contain bees wax. Well this one doesn't and it leaves my lips nice and soft instead of red and puffy like a botched lip enhancement.

Неплохо / Not bad

Posted by AmberCat on Aug 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Бальзам имеет приятный запах и хорошо питает губы. Консистенция мягкая, но, к сожалению несколько неоднородная - попадаются твердые крупинки. Balm have a pleasant smell and softens lips good. The balm's consistency is soft, creamy. Sadly the consistency is inhomogeneous - there is the solid grains.

great vegan product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I really like this product as it is hard to find all natural vegan lip balm that works. No beeswax, and such. I will defiently order again and would recommend it to others. Thanks,

Outstanding

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

One of my favorite organic lip balms. Lasts for hours before you have to reapply. Only downside is that it does not do well in heat. I am a chef and I cannot take this with me near the stoves because it will melt. But I love it at home.

Nice lip balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Not my fav in terms of moisturizing ability, but liked the smell and does a decent job.

Yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Good lip balm. Soft enough to go on smoothly, but not so soft that is smooshes, and not too hard that it hurts to put on like some I've tried. I just wish the vanilla/orange flavor was more noticeable.

Not so great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I really didn't care for the flavor.

very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I really like this lip balm. Good moisturizing properties + nice delicate smell. It can crumble a little bit, so it's better to warm it up by touching your lips and then to apply.

Me gusta

Posted by Gabids on Jan 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Utilizo mucho bálsamo de labios porque se me resecan mucho y más en invierno. Hidrata y deja un aroma muy bueno. Me gusta mucho.

Perfume embaucador.....

Posted by KELLAS on Jun 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Huele genial como toda la gama de Vainilla& Sweet Orange,es suave y cremoso. hidrata bien.

1 2 3