I'm so Pleased with this Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1742008 on Dec 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have extremely dry skin really helpful to keep my skin health and what a tasty scent! but if you want Fresh and light moisturizer, find other one it's really thick and greasy like butter

So tasty!

Posted by 5283888371320156440 on Nov 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

So first it is a body butter and not the liquidish kind it is stiff and it melts by the temperature of your skin/body-when you stick a finger in its easily melts and can be applied. The scent is very tasty I fell in love with it! It leaves a greasy layer that absorbes slowly but it's not a big deal Cuz you still feel fresh I personally apply body lotion/butter only after a shower so with this it becomes a ceremony of just drowning in that smell and greasiness so no problem feeling fresh after that when it finally absorbes the skin is very soft and smelling delicious for a long time. If you don't like the greasy feeling you can keep it for your knees and albows.

Very thick, OK smell

Posted by Reviewer1510824 on Jun 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was surprised by the texture of this body butter, it's not creamy at all but rather more waxy and stiff. It does become more easy to spread when you warm a bit of it up in your hands, but I still have trouble getting it to absorb to the skin. Therefore, I don't like to moisturize my body with it. It might possibly be better for the winter months when my skin is more dry, or perhaps as a foot treatment at night. The smell is quite mild and somewhat nice. I don't think I'll be buying this again.

Too greasy!

Posted by Reviewer1333756 on Dec 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Don't care for this. It's incredibly greasy, and the smell is a bit too much!

I like it!

Posted by Reviewer3014084 on Jun 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product! Why I used to buy special foods cream when there is such a delight as butter!

Mango & Sweet Orange Body Butter

Posted by Reviewer2255858 on Mar 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent for very dry skin and the scent is great!

love it

Posted by Reviewer2587121 on Jan 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. It goes to my bag and with me all the time. Love the smell. Makes my hands soft. :)

Posted by VentVert on Oct 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Lovely smell and great moisturizing and softening the skin. I use it as a cream for the eyes and lips. I'll buy again

Awesome Product

Posted by Reviewer2331879 on Jul 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

A little goes a long way, does the job, smells really good

great

Posted by Reviewer2307441 on Jul 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Smells great, rich and buttery.. everything I expected it to be.

1 2