I'm so Pleased with this Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have extremely dry skin really helpful to keep my skin health and what a tasty scent! but if you want Fresh and light moisturizer, find other one it's really thick and greasy like butter

Too greasy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Don't care for this. It's incredibly greasy, and the smell is a bit too much!

So tasty!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

So first it is a body butter and not the liquidish kind it is stiff and it melts by the temperature of your skin/body-when you stick a finger in its easily melts and can be applied. The scent is very tasty I fell in love with it! It leaves a greasy layer that absorbes slowly but it's not a big deal Cuz you still feel fresh I personally apply body lotion/butter only after a shower so with this it becomes a ceremony of just drowning in that smell and greasiness so no problem feeling fresh after that when it finally absorbes the skin is very soft and smelling delicious for a long time. If you don't like the greasy feeling you can keep it for your knees and albows.

Very thick, OK smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was surprised by the texture of this body butter, it's not creamy at all but rather more waxy and stiff. It does become more easy to spread when you warm a bit of it up in your hands, but I still have trouble getting it to absorb to the skin. Therefore, I don't like to moisturize my body with it. It might possibly be better for the winter months when my skin is more dry, or perhaps as a foot treatment at night. The smell is quite mild and somewhat nice. I don't think I'll be buying this again.

Mango butter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

firts you think - so small box, but this is a butter it melting. Cover and smooth your dry skin, makes it soft

Extreme moisture

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Like all of Hugo Naturals' body butters, this one moisturizes really well. It's extremely thick, almost like wax, and then softens as it warms on your skin. The mango fragrance is natural, sort of tart, and delicious.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

i came melted which is better for me to apply .. smells nice ..

In love with this product

Posted by SoleVeg on Dec 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I would order the whole iHerb stock if it made any sense to keep so many at home. I panic when I'm running out and realize I haven't got a replacement. It really heals your skin and feels completely natural to me. It takes a while to absorb and the texture is very thick, but that is what makes it so effective.

Saved my dry skin

Posted by Flicka on Jan 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The scent is so good I'd want to taste it. Excellent skin softening abilities. Great for my skin in the winter. The consistency is very greasy so I only use this at night time. One of my absolute favorites.

BEST lotion, best smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

a hint on the greasy side due to the shea butter but still one of the best smelling lotions I've ever tried.

1 2 3