hmmm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It is a moiturizing conditioner,but the scenet is a bit odd to me. I can't get over the smell.

For curly hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really like this conditioner as it makes my hair more curly. Not for frizzy control at all.

Doesn't work well on it's own, but okay if you're up for mixing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is extremely thick and the packaging isn't well designed for the formula, I find I have to remove the top and really struggle to get it out. This is deeply nourishing and helps the hair texture and softness, but doesn't provide any detangling and can make your shower pretty greasy and slippery. On it's own I was disappointed, but I've found mixing it with my goats milk conditioner greatly improves this product and it works well in tandem by improving the texture and making it easier to brush through. Great for sensitive skin though, I didn't find it irritating at all. I'd keep using this, but probably switch if I found something better.

Scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The scent is very strange, and enough of a turn-off to make me not buy it again. I also had more hair fall out when I started using this conditioner.

Disappointing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I don't like it at all. I don't feel my hair soft and moisturised. It's like I don't use conditioner at all.