Very good!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

And this is one of the best shower gels you will find, if you want to avoid (toxic) chemicals. (check this out on www.ewg.org) Discrete smell.

Great shower gel!!!

Posted by Sherri on May 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This gel, although a little thin in consistency, lathers well with a puff and cleans great! Rinses well. No harmful ingredients from what I can see. Highly recommended.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nice scent, does not dry out skin. But, it does lather at all, and it feels kind of sticky when applying.

Hugo Naturals, Shower Gel, Vanilla & Sweet Orange

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Really great smell!!

best shampoo ive used, don't waste as shower gel IMO!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Use in the bath or shower in your hair and you will get noticed as this sweet orange scent permeates the air all day in a mild way that I love!

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

excellent ingredients, smells great! nice moisturizing foam , makes skin soft

This is wonderful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this body wash. It smells fantastic and it lathers well. I use it with a loofah; and I don't need to use very much to get a good lather. After use, my skin feels soft and hydrated. My skin doesn't get that dry, lotion-thirsty feeling it used to get with other body washes.

Nice smell, foam, sensation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Initially I bought the small bottle, just to test it, and loved it! After that I ordered this bigger bottle without esitation. I like the smell, the feeling on my skin and the 'after-shower sensation'. I have to mention that my skin is very sensitive, but with this product I have no problem whatsoever.

Nothing special

Posted by -zizi- on Jun 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It is a good shower gel, but I used a whole bottle and I don't think I'll buy it again. The scent is nice and... that's it. Nothing special.

great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really like the way this stuff smells. I was excited to find another brand of shower gel that I am able to use. I have multiple chemical sensitivity and it is hard to find brands that dont have crap in them! I will be purchasing this again.

1 2