unique!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Relatively few ingredients, for a conditioner, and I love how it smells like a raw coconut. Very clean conditioning; not heavy at all. I love it.

Excellent! no more frizz

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am really loving this conditioner. The smell is nice (no the best coconut smell, but nice enough, and not overwhelming). The texture is very smooth and creamy. It leaves my her feeling so soft! I usually need lots of antifrizz cream, but when I use this, I don't really need any, which means a lot coming from me, believe me.

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Kept my hair from getting frizzy.

Makes my hair feel great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have super course dry hair. This conditioner really makes my hair feel nice and soft and manageable.

Non-toxic and pleasant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have used this conditioner with the matching coconut shampoo from Hugo and Debra Naturals and they seem to work well together. The conditioner has good slip and is easy to spread - however I have used conditioners that have better slip and detangling power so I'd rate this as average on that department. The shampoo leaves my hair a bit "strawish", but the conditioner fixes that right up. My hair is clean and soft after using the combo! The fragrance is pleasant, this has natural vibe to it, and it's not like artificial coconut fragrances most people seem to be used to. Usually I don't pay that much attention to packaging but this one has a design I for once can say I like. The top is handy, you have good control over the amount of product you get out and the bottle is flat and easy to squeeze. I often have the shampoo+conditioner combo with me in my backpack and neither of the bottles have ever leaked!

Smells amazing and

Posted by MandyEm on Feb 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

works so well. It leaves my hair feeling smooth and moisturized after using only a little bit.

OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have dry, coarse, color-treated hair. From the raving reviews, I decided to switch to Hugo Naturals conditioner (from Acure Organics Argan). Although it does NOT have the wonderful, sweet coconut fragrance that I had thought and hoped for, my hair has never looked and felt so great. My hair does not smell good, I do not like the smell of this conditioner, but I love this conditioner for how it makes my hair look and feel. Update after a month: I stopped using it after noticing my hair seemed drier.

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love the smell and the result

Really Smoothing

Posted by DiahElmo-26 on Jun 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I put only little, and after wash no tangle anymore. Comb smoothly, and that what I'm looking for. I have frizzy hair, well, its still frizzy as I only use one time. Will continue both the shampoo & conditioner, hope no more frizzy.

Soft

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A little goes a long way!

1 2 3 4