Makes fine hair greasy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It doesnt have coconut smell, it doesnt smooth or define but in some point I like this shampoo. I think its making my fine hair greasy coz now I have to wash em 3 times a week. Lather is good. It is best for thick and curly hair.

Hair Fall A Lot

Posted by DiahElmo-26 on Jun 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

After washing, there tangle wit a lot hair fall. But after conditioning and comb, its slide down smoothly. Its does de-tangle my hair. Sometime,i don't even comb my hair, just sliding my fingers. But both of the shampoo & conditioner, doing me quite good. but not for hair fall. :(

Wow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

the best shampoo i have ever used :) perfect for curly, frizzy hair indeed!

Very good shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

this is our favourite shampoo. Mildly scented, and contains very few harful ingredients.

Cleansing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very cleansing, not a strong coconut smell unfortunately.

Cool

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have curly hair (3A) but not thick so this shampoo is not the best for me I guess as it really smooth the hair. But it cleans well, during the first application it seems a little drying but then it's ok. Leave the hair shiny. I like it and for thicker hair than mine I guess it'll be great.

Bon shampoing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Bon shampoing, tres doux qui lave et mousse bien, dommage que l'odeur ne soit pas top..

SO SO

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A mi no me funciono, tiene un olor buenisimo, pero no limpia tu cabello, al parecer es demasiado humectante o tiene componentes que limpien el cabello. Si tienes el cabello seco, puedo ser para ti, pero si tu pelo no esta taaaan dañado sòlo lo saturará

shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

good i love it

Excellent Shampoo!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love how this is all natural. Also it makes my hair super shiny and works great. I can smell some coconut which I love as well. Keith

1 2 3 4