Makes fine hair greasy

Posted by Reviewer1889676 on Feb 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It doesnt have coconut smell, it doesnt smooth or define but in some point I like this shampoo. I think its making my fine hair greasy coz now I have to wash em 3 times a week. Lather is good. It is best for thick and curly hair.

Wow

Posted by 5743404869702593621 on Apr 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

the best shampoo i have ever used :) perfect for curly, frizzy hair indeed!

Very good shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1470517 on Oct 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

this is our favourite shampoo. Mildly scented, and contains very few harful ingredients.

Cleansing

Posted by AJE905 on Oct 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very cleansing, not a strong coconut smell unfortunately.

Bon shampoing

Posted by 5402624915025651762 on Nov 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Bon shampoing, tres doux qui lave et mousse bien, dommage que l'odeur ne soit pas top..

Cool

Posted by 5724574050010931590 on Apr 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have curly hair (3A) but not thick so this shampoo is not the best for me I guess as it really smooth the hair. But it cleans well, during the first application it seems a little drying but then it's ok. Leave the hair shiny. I like it and for thicker hair than mine I guess it'll be great.

SO SO

Posted by 5165077768396561963 on Aug 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A mi no me funciono, tiene un olor buenisimo, pero no limpia tu cabello, al parecer es demasiado humectante o tiene componentes que limpien el cabello. Si tienes el cabello seco, puedo ser para ti, pero si tu pelo no esta taaaan dañado sòlo lo saturará

Hair Fall A Lot

Posted by DiahElmo-26 on Jun 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

After washing, there tangle wit a lot hair fall. But after conditioning and comb, its slide down smoothly. Its does de-tangle my hair. Sometime,i don't even comb my hair, just sliding my fingers. But both of the shampoo & conditioner, doing me quite good. but not for hair fall. :(

I wish it came unscented

Posted by OrganicGirl on May 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Hugo products are safe and gluten free. For natural products it lathers great. I tried Shea Butter & Oatmeal and Creamy Coconut. Unfortunately the smell is too strong for me so I wish it came unscented just like the All Over Lotion. Aubrey Organics Natural Islands Shampoo & Conditioner are still my al time favorites. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

Love this product!

Posted by 5205503184831464262 on Oct 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Cleanses well. It brings my hair to life. I will purchase it again.

1 2 3 4