Hugo Naturals, Styling Gel, Medium Hold, Light Citrus Scent, 4 oz (118 ml)

Posted by Reviewer2435098 on Feb 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

doesn't hold. it's sticky and if you put a bit too much, leaves white traces in the hair

Especially recommended for dry hair

Posted by Reviewer2871539 on Apr 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The commercial hair gels with alcohol are especially harmful for dry hair so I was looking for a style of gel without alcohol like this. I use this product in combination with jojoba oil to mold my curls and the result is just perfect. I love the smell is like the tangerine and its texture is soft, I'll buy it again .

nice

Posted by Reviewer3222635 on Jan 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

nice scent, conditions well and helps maintain frizz and straighten hair during blowdry...no sticky residue....have purchased twice and would use again

So smooth and silky!

Posted by Reviewer2175995 on Nov 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This new gel from Hugo Naturals is wonderful! It works on wet or dry hair and even withstands the Florida humidity. However, the bottle is only 4 oz! I wish that they would offer a larger size...until that happens, I'll just have to order several at a time! Great price and fast delivery...thanks, i herb!

good, but not WOW

Posted by kraoly on Mar 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Gel holds several hours, no greasy effect, but it seems to dry my hair.

contains glycerin

Posted by Reviewer3095414 on Mar 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I used it once and lost a lot of hair with my next shampoo. Glycerin coats the hair shaft and can cause it to die and fall out.

Excellent gel

Posted by Lyllow on Oct 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

A l'achat je n'étais pas convaincu mais je voulais un gel moins cher que le kinky curly. J'ai été étonnée de constater que ce gel fait très bien son boulot. La composition est parfaite (sans alcool, paraben, phenoxyethanol, dérivé de pétrole, silicones...). L'odeur d'orange est très discrète. Son seul défaut est que le contenant est trop petit. Je pense que le kinky curly custard a trouvé un bon remplaçant.

not very good hold

Posted by Reviewer3011728 on May 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

disappointed, doesn't hold my hair at all, only sticks them together. My hair type is very fine, wavy, frizzy and flyaway.

good

Posted by 5455345963348398711 on Jun 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Très bon produit

Natural Hair gel

Posted by Reviewer2782771 on Dec 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like I herb's website a lot and like buying things from them its great. On the other hand I don't really like this product. It burns the skin and leaves it red. So I use Alba naturals instead now and they are MUCH better. I hope Iherb carries that product as I don't want to buy it at Whole Foods again. I would rather save some money by buying it on Iherb.

1 2 3