nice smell but that's it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

has a great scent but leaves my hair squeaky rather than silky.

Vanilla & Sweet Orange Shampoo

Posted by craftygirl on Sep 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

bought this for my daughter, she has fine hair, VERY sensitive scalp cannot use any chemicals, sulfates etc., Was not disappointed, leaves her hair shiny, clean and she has not itchy irritation, but only disappointment was again the scent, very simple was hoping for a stronger smell

Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I wash my hair with this conditioner. (Like WEN) This is much cheaper and has a lot more great natural ingredients than WEN. It doesn't make my hair heavy/waxy. My scalp gets squeaky clean and my hair becomes like silk. If you have damaged hair, I highly recommend this conditioner to wash you hair. Also, this is great for colour treated hair. My hair colour never fades. I usually use 6-7 pushes (a quarter size each)to wash my hair and use1 push (a dime size) as leave in.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the first time I am trying Hugo Naturals Conditioner and I really think its great. I use it every time i wash my hair and it doesn't leave my hair feeling to greasy or too dried out. It's perfect!

Works well for Natural Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Love the smell of this conditioner. I have to use quite a bit of it for my thick curly hair. I color my hair & this conditioner works fine to maintain the color.

Hugo Naturals Conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These are products which we (my wife and I) have used for the last several years. I was glad to find them available at I-Herb, as I have always found your service to be efficient and timely. You have become my favorite On-Line supplement distributor.

really good conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i really like this conditioner but the only problem i had with it is in the shower it doesn't make my hair very easy to comb through but that is easy enough to deal with

Hugo conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Makes my hair feel clean but didn't care for scent.

junk

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Aside from the fact that it has dried my hair out like crazy, you need to use so much of it that it isn't even inexpensive anymore. worst i have ever used. Save your money and hair and buy a better product.