nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It is a nice spritz, that lasts a few hours, so i got the purse sized spritz for touchups. The scent is nice, and more complex than it sounds as "vanilla and sweet orange" because it's main ingredient is sage water. Personally, I love it and will continue to re-order as needed. One of my staple products now. The whole family uses it to refresh.

Vanilla and Orange Spray

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Item smells good and good pricing, but doesnt last very long and a bit watery

not a must have

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i expected a different scent. It has an aftersmell-possibly from the sage and does not at all have a nice Orange/Vanilla Aroma. I would not purchase this product again.

Essential Mist

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great price and product. smells great and absorbs quickly. great way to stay hydrated

nice smell!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

sweet, but pleasant smell, great mist for weekends and holidays - or for every day!

awesome!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love the smell of this light spray. I have been using it for about 5 years now....love!

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Does what is expected of it, has a delicate smell.

We love this stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This has such a wonderful light sweet smell. My daughter and I use it for perfume and get compliments all the time. People are always saying we smell so nice. It also doesn't give you a headache like other chemical perfumes can. Great for making your house spell nice without all the chemical sprays. We use it all the time!

Me encanta el olor

Posted by silvivitas on Apr 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Perdura poco

Sweet and delightful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love this product. My only criticism is it is a little bit to much on the vanilla rather than citrus side! If you love vanilla Go for it! If you are not really a vanilla fan, this scent may be too strong for you.

1 2