Not my favorite flavor, but still tasty!

Posted by healthydoesit on Dec 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This was my first time trying the Apple Pie flavor. It's not my favorite, but still pretty tasty. I only ordered these because my absolute favorite (Tropical Fruit Tart) has been out of stock my last two orders. If you love cinnamon, this is your bar! I like it fine, but there is a lot of cinnamon in here and it almost has the grainy feeling. That's my only complaint. Otherwise, I really like them and will order again if my #1 isn't in stock. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

Classic and delicious Larabar flavour

Posted by Umbridge on Jan 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I notice love this simple and delicious bar. Are Larabar flavours are great, but some of the newer ones are too sweet. This one is less so, and is delicious.

pretty good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The main ingredient is dates, and these bars have a very moist texture, and are very filling. I am not crazy about the apple pie flavor, but will probably try the cherry pie one next. Sometimes it's nice to just have something you can grab on the go, and these bars don't break apart like some bars do.

Great taste, same excellent Larbar quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Have tried a number of flavours from this excellent brand- The slightly tart Apple Pie variety is one of my favourite, a nice balance of flavours and texture. Recommended!

Cinnamon is overpowering

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These bars have a very strong cinnamon flavour, making me prefer the other varieties in the range instead.

Tasty!

Posted by Santita on Jul 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I liked it - tasty, good composition (without dyes, preservatives). Constantly keep in a handbag and at work for a snack - well satisfy hunger))

Love 'em!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I rally dig Larabars and this one is just as delicious as the rest. Truly all natural--great fuel for your body!

Apple pie in a bar, no kidding!

Posted by Snazzyasak9 on May 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this bar! I gave it to my senior center friends and they loved it. My favorite is cherry pie and lemon bar. Get them, they are the perfect snack with nothing to harm your body or feeling guilty for eating it, it's very nutritious!!!! Only 4 items in it, no chemicals!

One of our favourite kinds

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

A healthy bar that's yummy too. We have ordered it quite a few times now.

Simple ingredients, great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Ordered give different brands, but this one tastes best!