Not my favorite flavor, but still tasty!

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This was my first time trying the Apple Pie flavor. It's not my favorite, but still pretty tasty. I only ordered these because my absolute favorite (Tropical Fruit Tart) has been out of stock my last two orders. If you love cinnamon, this is your bar! I like it fine, but there is a lot of cinnamon in here and it almost has the grainy feeling. That's my only complaint. Otherwise, I really like them and will order again if my #1 isn't in stock. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

pretty good

Posted by Reviewer3094138 on Jul 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The main ingredient is dates, and these bars have a very moist texture, and are very filling. I am not crazy about the apple pie flavor, but will probably try the cherry pie one next. Sometimes it's nice to just have something you can grab on the go, and these bars don't break apart like some bars do.

Classic and delicious Larabar flavour

Posted by Umbridge on Jan 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I notice love this simple and delicious bar. Are Larabar flavours are great, but some of the newer ones are too sweet. This one is less so, and is delicious.

Cinnamon is overpowering

Posted by 4890758919707696264 on Dec 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These bars have a very strong cinnamon flavour, making me prefer the other varieties in the range instead.

Tasty!

Posted by Santita on Jul 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I liked it - tasty, good composition (without dyes, preservatives). Constantly keep in a handbag and at work for a snack - well satisfy hunger))

I like it

Posted by norihito on May 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Well balanced taste. I like this best on Larabar products.

My kids call them honeybars

Posted by Reviewer3241192 on Apr 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

All natural and tasty - wow! My kids think it is a treat as do I. Awesome product - very rich and filling. This big box lasts me a long time as I cut a few at a time into strips and keep in a small bowl in the fridge. Great price iherb!

Good bar

Posted by Reviewer1315094 on Nov 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Nice (and few) ingredients, great taste. I use this as a healthy snack.

Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer3037686 on Sep 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have tried other flavors so far, and this apple pie tastes the best!! It has a nice hint of cinnamon, and I love it! It is naturally sweet, and it is a very nutritious snack. I feel whole raw nuts in my mouth whenever I chew it, and I like it so much!

healthy sweet treat

Posted by Reviewer1701478 on Dec 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

tastes just like real apple pie! but healthy and organic!