Good stuff

Posted by healthydoesit on Aug 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These bars are delicious. They are a bit smaller than the other Larabars, but still tasty. I wish they were a bit cheaper, but I know we get what we pay for. I continue to reorder. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

Still a fan

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love the Lara Bar brand. I usually get the coconut cream pie bars and that's probably why I do not enjoy these as much. They taste like Lara Bars but I was a little put off by the flavor of this. In my experience in cooking keeping blueberries fresh is very difficult and they can taste rancid after only a few days in cooked products which do not have artificial flavor or preservatives. I may have just eaten a few bad bars, and the flavor wasn't extremely rancid but it wasn't 'right'. Nonetheless, I still love the brand and I'll be back for more..just not this flavor.

Growing deliciousness

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The first bar left me a bit disappointed but this was probably due to high expectations and speedy eating. The flavor is growing on me, and I now enjoy every delicious bite. It is juicy and full of blueberry goodness with a hint of vanilla.

Perfect allergy-safe snack for a quick bite while moving around

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Perfect allergy-safe snack for a quick bite while moving around

Nutritious, GF, and delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great tasting bar, in a variety of flavours, nutritious and Gluten free. excellent. Highly recommended

Really Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

One of my favourites out of the Lara bars. Can really taste the vanilla in it as well.

Much better than a muffin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

When you are hungry for a snack and on the run, these fit the bill because they are super healthy--no sugar and gluten free. Like them very, very much and carry extra in the car, so if I run late due to a meeting I am not starving.

Big fan of these bars

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love the taste, size, consistency will def buy again and keen to try the rest of the range! Even the packet is easy to open which is perfect for on the bike.

Much better than I expected.

Posted by hotdogtopus on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like many of the Larabars, but this is probably my new favorite. It tastes like dried blueberries, but more like blueberry fruit rolls / leather. The muffin doesn't come through, so I think they should take that off of the name.

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These were really a treat.

1 2 3