Lara Bar - Cappuccino

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Delicious bars. Only a handful of ingredients. Fairly speedy delivery to Australia as usual.

thought it would taste nicer

Posted by Wakeupgrindrepeat on Jul 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

not my favourite larabar . coffee tasted a little weird and the dates were sour so it gives the cappucino a funny taste . it tastes better as you eat more of it though . guess i cant expect too much out of a bar with 5(?) ingredients .

Good, but a bit strange..

Posted by Johanne on Aug 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It was good, and I will eat them, but I was a bit disepointed. Maybe my mistake, but I miss the chocolate in this. I love coffee taste in almost any thing, but there it was dates (with some nuts) favor, with a strange taste of yesterdays coffee. I bit strange. I do not hate them, but I can not love them either .. I will buy the larabar jocalat chocolate coffee next time. This was my first taste of larabar, and I will still highly recommened larabar to anyone. It is a good concepts, and this bar was maybe not my favorit, but I will still eat them, and buy another flavor next time.

Better than starbucks

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Awesome taste. Like eating an expresso, but healthier.

Cappuccino Larabar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very enjoyable, my favourites are cashew cookies, but these are very nice, a nice coffee flavour to them and not too sweet, recommended!

A great on-the-go clean snack

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am a huge Larabar fan but to be honest these weren't my favourite. If you prefer a less sweet flavour then this is the one for you.

Not so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I didnt like these.

Alison S

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I do enjoy this product but just a bit too much coffee taste for me.

Do NOT buy this product on sale

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I regularly order boxes the Cappuccino Lara Bars. This time they were on sale. The bars did not taste right. I discovered that they were close to their expiry date and they were not fresh. When I called customer service I got the standard answer: to ship back and return. I live in Canada, too costly to ship back, as a loyal customer I wanted some credit for the trouble and expense but you can only speak with a call center with standard answers, no customer service is available. The product is excellent but, DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT ON SALE, there is a reason for it to be on sale: it is NOT fresh. Shame on iHerb. Daniel Werner, Toronto, Canada

Waste of money