A nice surprise!

Posted by healthydoesit on Dec 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I wasn't sure about this flavor, but my favorites (tropical fruit tart) have been out of stock for some time now, so I've been giving other flavors a try. I have to say that these might be my second favorite of the 6 or 7 that I've tried. Very good flavor that's not overpowering in any ingredient. If you like carrot cake, you will love these! Not too sweet. Just perfect. I will definitely reorder. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

I love Larabars, but these are exceptionally sweet

Posted by Umbridge on Sep 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was really excited to try this new Larabar flavour. These have a lot of flavour, unlike some of the other Larabar varieties, but I find them too sweet. I enjoyed the flavour, but felt a bit nauseous from all the sugar! Sure, it's natural sugars from dates and pineapples, but still a bit much for my taste.

Not so impressive for a lara bar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love carrot cake but these are not that impressive considering the ingredients used. Shame but at least there are plenty of other flavours to choose from. And yes flavour with a u is the correct spelling :)

Can't recommend this one

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

All other Larabars taste better!

Sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Lovely with coffee or tea instead of sugary cakes or biscuits.

Not a Carrot Cake

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It doesn't really taste like conventional carrot cake, more pineapple taste.

Not carrot cake

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This bar did definitely not taste like carrot cake - I missed the carrot and the sweetness, and it had a quite strange taste

Like it better than apple pie

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This flavor is my first experience with larabar along with apple pie. I've ordered apple pie because of abundent reviews, but I like carrot cake better. Mainly because I've got such a sweet tooth. I would go for real natural food like fruit and vegis if i don't care for sweet at all, so Carrot cake's sweetnees was not bad at all to me. But of course it's not exactly same as carrot cake...after all, it is healthy energy bar... I am looking forward to trying out one of those chocolate flavor. Wondering if those tase like real brownie:)

Tastes like carrot cake

Posted by Snazzyasak9 on Sep 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Yummy!!! Bet you can't eat just one?!?

Unique flavour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love the flavour of these, they are very much like carrot cake.. so its like a mid afternoon dessert, and love that they are free of all the fillers and additives

1 2 3