Good bars

Posted by healthydoesit on Feb 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great cherry flavor and keeps me full until my next meal. A bit pricey, but I continue to purchase because they are all natural and a quality product without gluten. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

My favorite Larabar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

If you like cherries and almonds it is very satisfying. I think it's a great snack. Very tasty. I never tire of them.

My all-time favourite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the best bar in the whole world for me! I simply adore the cherries in it! I can't get enough of it! Very delicious, not too sour and not too sweet. I love it and always hold one in my bag. Highly recommended!

I love Larabar.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I discovered Cherry Pie Larabars whilst on holiday in the US and was pleased to finally find a way to continue enjoying them in Australia. They make a fab little, guilt free, morning tea snack at work and taste great.

"Fresh" Baked Cherry Pie

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

For any true cherry fan, this bar will give you more than your money's worth to satisfy your cravings for baked cherry pie, without the added crust or sugar... HIGHLY Recommend!

I like this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like this! Delicious! Not too sweet!

Great Taste

Posted by Enthusiast on Jun 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Cherry Pie is one of my favourite flavours among Larabars. It has a great texture and a fine cherry taste. I particularly like the amount of almonds, it has just the right balance. Note that it has 23 g of natural sugars per serving though -- this isn't much compared to many other snacks and the sugar does occur naturally (no sugars added), however it is important not to indulge in too much sugar for overall health.

Great Whole Foods Bar

Posted by CaraGratia on Dec 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

These bars are made with whole food ingredients. If you enjoy a sweet snack with sweetness a little tang, this is the bar for your. This Cherry Pie tastes great and satisfies hunger while providing real food for your body.

Delicious.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Delicious and really satisfy your hunger. The only bad thing about the Larabars is that they are often out of stock at iHerb. Maybe that's because they are so good!

Delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I saw these bars talked about on The Biggest Loser and was excited to try them. They did not dissapoint. Don't let how they look dissuade you. They are tangy and chewy and are a great alternative to sugary and unhealthy snacks.