Scrumptious, want to try other flavours in the line

Posted by australia on Apr 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These are delicious. They really do taste like a brownie. The date flavour is more noticeable in these compared to the peanut butter ones (the only other flavour I have tried), but I don't mind. Have to limit myself to one per day because they are just so tasty.

What a shame...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Would be such a good product if it wouldn't contain SUGAR!

One of my favourite flavours!!

Posted by lucygoosyxo on Apr 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These are awesome, nice and chocolatey and have a definite 'brownie' taste to them. I like them after they've been in the fridge a few hours, the choc chips go hard and give them a really nice texture.

Excellent quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

small bar fills you up with just natural ingredients! But found another site that sells at much lower price.

Fudgy Nutty Goodness

Posted by Bugalugs on May 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The dates provide moistness and sweetness, and the walnuts and almonds crunch and texture. All with a dark chocolate chip hit. Probably no better or worse nutrition-wise than a candy bar in terms of calories and sugar, but so much more natural. I have this in my desk at work to prevent forays to the snack bar. So far, so very good! Am keen to try the ones with coconut next.

Brownie lovers

Posted by Snazzyasak9 on Sep 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

You will LOVE this one! My favorite is Lemon Bar and Cherry Pie.

Favorite Larabar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've tried a few different flavors of the Larabars and so far, the Chocolate Chip Brownie is my favorite. It's nice to know that you can eat a chocolate chip brownie that's actually healthy!! I just placed another order today for more of these.

Yum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

So good to have as a snack!

Terribly Delicious!

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Oct 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

These are another treat that you have to be careful with--they are so yummy!

Larabar choc chip brownie

Posted by rafiqua on Jan 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought these for the first time, a bit hesitant to pay this much money for something I've never tried but I am so satisfied! They are delicious and help curb my bad chocolate craving.

1 2 3