Best Larabar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Of the various flavors of Larabar I have tried, I prefer the Coconut Cream. If you are a Coconut freak like me, you will enjoy these Larabars. They are sweet because of the dates in the mixture, but not too sweet. Gotta warn you, they're pretty addictive. What I like about Larabar is that they don't add Inulin/Chicory, like so many other brands. Inulin/Chicory is a non-digestible ingredient which can cause uncomfortable gas and bloating and which most other energy bar companies sneak into their products. You will NOT find this troublesome ingredient in Larabar, I am happy to say. So don't be shy, give it a try and you will probably be saying YUM when you taste the real food goodness in these energy bars.

Wow! Sensational!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I could live on these! I love the fact that there are no "nasties" in thses and they taste incredible! They are moist and delicious. Watch the fat though as they sit at around 11g per bar which is, for me, quite high. But as a one-per-day morning tead alternative, they are a winner!

Coconutty and Creamy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

These live up to their name. If you like coconut, you should like these. The cocunut is nice and moist.

Good for sensitive stomach!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have a VERY sensitive stomach and cannot tolerate many foods. This has been one of the only ways I've been able to consume fruits without pain--and it tastes great.

Larabar, Coconut Cream Pie, 16 Bars, 1.7 oz (48 g) Each

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very tasty and health product. I will buy more!

I would like 6 stars please

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love coconut. LOVE this bar.

The ULTIMATE!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is the BEST of Larabar's line of great products, in my opinion. The only thing I wish they could do is to use only organic ingredients in this. The taste of these bars is HEAVENLY!

Better than expected

Posted by HonestReviews4U on Nov 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been consuming a lot of coconut products lately; nectar, oil, aminos, flakes, flour, sugar... I mean, why not. It is a lot of health benefits graham per graham when stacked next to the alternatives available. So I was a bit hesitant to purchase these thinking, no, not MORE coconut. But they are subtle with an interesting texture that is a little smooth with just the right amount of crispness. I'd buy them again.

lara bar - coconut cream pie

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I eat lara bars regularly - usually for breakfast. the first time I ate this one, I was sad because I had just purchased an entire box and I really didn't care for it. Yesterday, I accidentally pulled one out of my snack bin - thinking that I had a peanut butter cookie - and really enjoyed it. I can't quite figure out why the first bar wasn't so delish. It is sweeter than most and I'm not always in the mood for that sweet. Try them, though. If you don't want to start with a box, Whole Foods carries them (sorry iherb) but once you try them and like them, come back here for the box because the price can't be beat (I've looked!) Even Safeway has a limited collection - usually apple pie and peanut butter or pecan pie....also, usually stale! Iherb is the best.

One of my favourites!!!

Posted by lucygoosyxo on Apr 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This flavour is in my top 3 (first being peanut butter cookie and second being choc chip cookie dough) I really love the big chunks of coconut in it!! One of the sweeter bars I've tried.