A great flavor in a nutritional energy bar.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Perhaps the best flavor yet in the Larabar series, just as good as chocolate IMHO. The texture is moist with many nuts and a delicious blend of ingredients such as ginger, cinnamon and cloves. If you were to serve this warm and top it off with a little whipped cream, this would undoubtedly be as close as you could get to freshly baked gingerbread. The nutritional profile is excellent, and the convenience factor high.

great fare

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

these bars hit just the right note on the trail, great taste, with the knowledge they are healthy to boot !

Yum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love these bars, if you like ginger/cinnamon you will love them. Nice healthy treat.

Taste the Holidays

Posted by TheEmpoweredWay on Nov 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Another great bar from LäraBar!!!!!

My favorite Larabars.....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love that these are uncooked with no added sugar and very very tasty!

Christmastime! Anytime!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love these! So full of flavor and so convenient as a healthy snack. Actually, I think I'll go have one now!

Very nice.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Ginger flavour isnt too strong, I would maybe like it stronger tasting but I really love ginger! You can also taste the cinnamon and cloves which is pleasant. I like this bar and would buy it again.

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Taste is good, very filling. Texture a bit too soft.

Yummm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Lara Bars are one of the very rare bar snacks on the market that actually contain food and food only. No sneaky unknowns; only stuff you would have in your own kitchen and could make into a bar yourself if you took the trouble. Lara Bars have taken the trouble for us and this Ginger Snap variety is now one of my topmost favorites

A staple in my pantry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Larabars is my favorite brand of bars. Because the base is dates, the bars are moist. I love that the list of ingredients is short, made up of good ingredients.

1 2 3