Tasty!

Posted by lyikoRU on Aug 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

If you love dark chocolate with nuts it’s for you.

Very nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These are very nice with a cup of coffee :) I don't eat anything containing regular sugar so I have half (a whole one is too much) a bar of these instead when I feel the craving for something sweet with my afternoon coffee. They are like chocolate cake. Eating them on their own might be a bit too much.

Small but filling and delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

They are small, but they're heavy, moist and very tasty. I've finished these and am trying the PBJ ones which I like less, but still like). I REALLY wish there was still a sampler box.

Very nice.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This bar has a stronger chocolate flavour than the chocolate coconut larabar. Very nice flavour. A whole bar is very filling!

best sweets for macrobian

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

no animal fat, no gruten, no added sugar best sweets for macrobian

Pretty tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These are great. Couldn't really taste the hazelnuts, as the chocolate flavour is quite strong. They are great for a treat on the run!

Average tasting bar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Ive had worse, Ive definitely had better. The taste is on the "healthy" side, it tastes like grinned up prunes with some nuts that are flavorless. Missing more depth and texture for sure. Very mushy.

All Jocalat types taste the same, but still good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

So far, I have tried the chocolate mint (20g sugar), regular chocolate (21g sugar), and chocolate hazelnut (21g sugar) Jocalat bars, and I have also tried the peanut butter chocolate chip ones. All the Jocalat kinds taste the same to me with a slight hint of what it's flavoured with (hazelnut, mint, etc.). I regret buying 3 boxes of the Jocalat kind. My favourite by far is the peanut butter chocolate chip. I'm also a bit upset about the sugar content listed on the website. The mint chocolate is listed as having 19g of sugar but on the package it says 20g. The chocolate hazelnut is listed as is also listed as having 19g but really has 21g. And the regular chocolate is listed as having 18g but it really has 21g of sugar. Regardless, I'm still going to buy them because they are the best/"healthiest" bars on iherb so far. I did a lot of research.

amazing!

Posted by stellaau on Aug 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

these are little bit expensive but worth every cent. so moist and tasty, not overly sweet so no that bitter-sweet aftertaste. i am insulin resistant and if i eat one of these it does not raise my blood glucose! everything is non-processed in them and made without sugar. will buy them regularly

best ever