Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer1957684 on Sep 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These Larabars are really lovely! It's a shame they have sugar in the chocolate chips, as I didn't think Larabar's added sugar to any of their products! But a bit of sugar in moderation I don't mind, and these bars are basically a very healthy treat! Lovely firm texture and melt-in-the-mouth chocolate chips combine with the peanut-buttery taste divinely - and I love that this is a 5-bar pack (more options of 5-bar packs please Larabar!)

Yum!

Posted by australia on Nov 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The first time I tried these, I was a little surprised, because they have an odd texture- crumbly yet moist at the same time. However I quickly got use to it, and now I think they're absolutely delicious. Will definitely re-order. Like other reviewers said, I wish they made more flavours in the 5 packs

I wish iherb carried more of this smaller packages

Posted by Reviewer3050036 on Dec 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Because I'd like to taste all of them. These bars were super yummy.

Great taste

Posted by 5645345475060735492 on Apr 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I order these a lot and I've enjoyed every single bar I've had. I wouldn't say these bars taste like Snickers though, I know some people think they do but let's be real: Snickers are way more sticky and they definitely taste way more sugary... These bars aren't too sweet in my opinion and they have a nice crunchy touch to them because of the peanuts. Also the amount of chocolate chips is perfect, the chocolate taste isn't overpowering which I like. I just love these, I only wish iHerb would offer more Lärabar 5 packs so I can try more flavors without having to buy an entire box of one flavor immediately.

Pretty Good

Posted by MikeMember on Jun 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like these bars, but I would like them better if there was a bit more peanut flavor and slightly less sweetness.

Great for running and hiking

Posted by 5444966096062523549 on Oct 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Also good if you have any protein allergies, as I have a soy allergy and have a difficult time finding bars without soy.

PB and Choc chip

Posted by 5703785885453437607 on Dec 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. Will defiantly buy again. And it is made with whole yummy ingredients. Plus plus plus!

yum!

Posted by 5007135232386619856 on May 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

anything with peanut butter and chocolate is a match made in heaven... these do not disappoint. nice for a change to the normal larabar flavours... these definitely fix the afternoon choccie cravings! YUM!

Highly recommended by dietician

Posted by Reviewer2813977 on Feb 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Being confused over so many healthy bars, I consulted an expert who recommended LarBar. This flavor is great.

like snickers, but food for you!

Posted by Reviewer2023476 on Sep 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is perfect for me to bring in my bag to uni. When I get tired and start to lose my concentration in class, I have a couple of bites of a bar and it brings my blood sugar up and carries me over til the next meal. A really good taste, sweet but not too sweet. Very filling, great when you need something. I would take this hiking, great energy booster!