Might be my new favorite

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've had cherry pie, lemon, and blueberry flavors before. This might just be my new favorite! The texture is a bit different than the others. It's more crumbly, but still soft. The pineapple chunks are very sweet and yummy. A great snack bar. I will definitely reorder. UPDATE: I go through two boxes of these a month. I don't even order the other flavors anymore. So yummy! Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

Larabars

Posted by Reviewer2997140 on Jan 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Delicious, healthy snack without the guilt! This goes for the entire variety of Larabars.These bars have it all.....yummy, nutritious, healthy. Beat any others on the market.

A burst of the tropics

Posted by Reviewer2118956 on Jun 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This bar has all my favorite flavors - orange, pineappe and coconut all in one bar. Love alot of the Lara bar flavors but this one and the chocolate coconut chew are my favorites.

Yummy 2

Posted by Reviewer2804725 on Dec 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very good flavor and filling just like all LARABARs that I've tried.

This is delicious

Posted by Reviewer2281724 on Nov 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Taste is best! This is my favorite.

My far the most filling and flavorful natural bar!

Posted by Reviewer1187044 on Dec 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is my pick me up after a long day at work and drive home. I also eat this as a candy replacement since the tropical flavor provides that fruity - tangy - sweet taste. :) Would buy again and again.

Great snack choice!

Posted by Reviewer2775111 on Feb 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Delicious and nutritious.

YUMMMM

Posted by Reviewer1534027 on Apr 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the first time I tried larabars and now im totally addicted and want to try them ALL. This bar is sweet but a little tart, duh. freaking amazing!!!

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1529679 on Apr 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love these! Have tried Carrot cake and Jocalat with Hazelnuts, but these are my favourites so far. I love the mix of the slightly sour orange peel and the neutral taste of coconut. These I can eat on their own, without a cup of coffee because they are not so sweet. Will definitely order again :)

Fabulous!

Posted by Reviewer1955487 on Jun 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This one went right to my favourite list! I like the exotic taste and it is not too sweet. I also like Cherry pie a lot, as this one is so simple and ...genius. Tropical Fruit Tart is a bit more "sophisticated" in taste and reminds me about summer vacation :)

1 2 3