I love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This FEELS good when I apply it to my body. And I've been applying it all over my body because I find that it's helping me in the war against folliculitis!!

Suprized how gentle it is...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Like this one better then the alcohol free one..for some reason the cucumber/melon alcohol one burns my face..but this one does not even feel harsh or anything...after using it for afew days its very nice & leaves skin soft & clear looking. will deffo stock up on this as i use it quite often.

Odd smell, but works great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Smell is a bit odd, but fades away quickly, so no problem. Does a good job. Even on my sensitive skin I do not feel the alcohol.

Best EVER!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have oily, acne prone skin (@38) and live in Fl, where it's hot & humid most of the time. I use this twice a day, after I wash my face with Dr Woods Tea Tree Oil castile soap. This combo keeps my face clean, soft, not oily and no more breakouts!

Love this classic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is great (and cheap!) for cleaning my extra-oily skin, and doesn't cause breakouts.

didn't like it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I wasn't able to use it because of the smell... I don't know if it works but I don't recommend it!

Classic! Great price for a lot of product

Posted by girlgonevegan on Aug 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's very gentle. It does exactely what is advertised. Great for makeup remover and soothing break skin. I don't care about the smell.

delightfull

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use it as a skin toner, shrinks pores and keeps skin clear... with no additives!!

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Such great value and awesome product. I use it to get off excess makeup and to tone, etc.

nice toner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Really nice toner..the only thing I don't like is the smell. ..