love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i read the review for the larger bottle and brought the smaller one; since it was my first time ordering this product. let me just say that this is so much better than the name brand products. great for razor bumps and new pimples. when a pimple develop that white stuff (you know!!) i take a qtip apply the astringent and pop it and reapply the astringent. i know we are not suppose to pop pimples...but guilty as charge!!!

Good! / Хороший!

Posted by Slada on Apr 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A good tonic, cleans the skin after it not strange hydrated, no noxious fumes, the skin with it feels good. Do not desiccate. / Хороший тоник, хорошо очищает, кожа после него как не странно увлажнённая, резкого запаха нет, кожа с ним чувствует себя хорошо. Не пересушивает.

great product except the smell..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

feels like I'm in hospital.. never knew this is the smell of witch hazel,but it works on my face.

Gentle toner, great for acne prone skin.

Posted by Mary-B333 on Mar 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love that this doesn't contain any preservatives, and even though it has alcohol in it, it feels gentle on the skin. Great for those who are acne prone.

lemmik

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

huvitav lõhn, poore vähendab väga tõhusalt.

I like it!

Posted by doppelganger on Oct 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's my first time using an astringent with witch hazel. I use it like a toner after my bedtime routine. I have already saw a small improvement in my pores and I think my skin is a bit less oily. I have been using it for 2 weeks already and I'm waiting more. I think it's quite good, if only there was less alcohol in it. The smell is really bad, smells like a hospital but I can stand it!

Awful smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I can't really say if it works because I've only use it twice. The smell is so bad that I can not apply it on my face. Maybe I will use it after shaving my bikini line to prevent bumps, but I'm sure I won't buy it again.

GOOD FOR SENSITIVE SKIN JAN 3650

Posted by JANINE 21 on Oct 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have a very sensitive skin and this one work for me. ENTER JAN 3650(Without Space) for 5% off

Witch Hazel Astringent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very gentle on skin, great to refresh your skin after removing make-up and helps heal pimples...

Great versatile product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used this for my baby's umbilical cord, I use it as a toner, it's great for lots of skin conditions