Gentle&Moisturizing

Posted by Reviewer1260747 on Oct 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have very sensitive skin and this toner proved to be suitable. The melon/cucumber fragrance is very mild ( almost fragrant free) & soothing ( I'm allergic to strong scent). And it's moisturizing besides toning. Good buy!

Cheap and good

Posted by Reviewer1073258 on Apr 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like this product because it is quite cheaper than any other products with no alchol. But, I don't think this product is effective in reducing the redness. Actually, I feel a little irritating on my skin when I apply this. Anyway, I put this stuff in my bathroom that I can use it right after I cleanse my face.

Perfect for sensitive/dry skin!

Posted by aftonhupper on Jun 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have very dry skin that is prone to redness and hormonal breakouts. This toner is great for preventing acne as well as reducing redness! Love the scent, as well. Will repurchase.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1610160 on Aug 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is so gentle it is really helping my acne.

Didn't like the smell so much

Posted by 5295659124285805175 on Jan 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

the others I've tried in the series were better. This smelled a bit artificial.

Facial Toner

Posted by Reviewer2430822 on Oct 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It is refreshing and cleans face properly but still I don't see any improvements in reducing redness. I think next time I will try another toner.

Okay...

Posted by Reviewer1146215 on Jun 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't seem to do much. I haven't noticed any difference in my skin after using it.

Don't like

Posted by 5249937935636092600 on Jul 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Not effective at all - like a water for me

No para mí.

Posted by 5758637734267438045 on Jan 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Se supone que es un producto para disminuir las rojeces y no para incrementarlas como me pasó a mí. Me causó gran irritación, no sé por qué, tal vez una reacción alérgica a alguno de sus ingredientes (¿?). Si tienes la piel demasiado sensible o reactiva no lo recomiendo. Claro que cada piel es diferente. Además huele mal.

fantastic alcohol-free toner

Posted by Reviewer3303538 on Apr 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

light, refreshing fragrance, beautiful organic ingredients, generous amount for a great price! I use this as a cleanser/toner each night (and whenever my face needs a pick-me-up), applied with organic cotton cosmetic pads. No need for scrubbing or rinsing. Will re-order regularly...