Help

Amaretttttttoooooooooooooooooo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This makes me want an affogato! Out of my 5 Hurraw! balms this isnt up there with the faves but have it in my handbag at all times. The Hurraw! balm is definitely my holy grail of balms, this is beyond dior rose balm, beyond rosebud salve, beyond medicated blistex, beyond any chapstick or nuxe de miel. This isnt in a tub that leaves you in public unsure what to do with your balm covered finger, this fits in any pocket, purse or handbag and goes above and beyond any other 'holy grail' balm, plus over half the price. Good scent, smooth, staying power, not to oily, not sticky, not thick, just right.

Creamy & Smells Delish!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely love my new lip balm from Hurraw! It has just the right amount of almond scent & is so creamy that it stays put on your lips all day!

Favorite lipbalm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have extremely dry lips, and I love wearing lipstick. So I am very picky when it comes to lipbalms ! This one first has the most AMAZING SMELL seriously, it's a delight, and I usually don't care about the smell... It's moisturizing, rich, stays on the lips, and you just forgive it's even here (but trust me, it still is). I love it, and I will repurchase it (or other smells, I'm curious !)

Génial

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Ce baume sent divinement bon et est très efficace. A commander les yeux fermés!

Cherry pips and amaretto!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Smells absolutely divine if fresh raw almond (not dried or roasted!) like apricot kernels or cherry pips, like amaretto <3 Hydrates lips like nothing else on the market, perfection!

Muy rico olor!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Profundo olor a almendras, buena hidratación.

New favorite lip balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love everything about this lip balm. Top notch ingredients, nice packaging, lovely scent/flavor, so I will definitely be repurchasing this item.

This is good!

Posted by Hurrahei on May 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love the smell, feeling and price! Will def. buy many more!

Perfect for an almond lover like me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My favorite brand, I love every single one of them. Vegan, raw, no scary chemicals, and it smells/tastes delicious and gives you incredibly soft lips.

Great quality and good Vegan components