Makes me happy (and beautiful)

Posted by 4875081239080107298 on Jan 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My favorite brand, I love every single one of them. Vegan, raw, no scary chemicals, and it smells/tastes delicious and gives you incredibly soft lips.

Exquisito.

Posted by tenderly on Sep 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Compré esto sólo por que era con aroma "chai spice" y me encantó, es muy suave en los labios, humecta por mucho rato y el aroma es fuerte pero no es pesado, ya quiero probar toda la variedad de aromas que tiene la marca, porque la calidad me encantó.

Nourishing and delicious.

Posted by 5329945723409160480 on Apr 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Super soft and smooth, nice smell and flavour, but not overly strong. Perfect lip balm!

Perfect!

Posted by wundarin on Nov 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Smooth, doesn't dry lips, easy to apply, pleasant smelling, natural composition, cruelty-free, cheap. I love it and will repurchase.

Lovely scent!

Posted by 5502225295460812767 on Nov 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I liked the scent, not overpowering at all. The balm glides nicely across my lips. It made my chapped lips smooth with only one application. Excited to try the rest of the range soon. Highly recommend.

love it!

Posted by ClassicPictures on Jul 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

it smells legitimately like Chai spice! this balm is very moisturizing, i'll definitely be purchasing more.

Delicious, Creamy, Moisturising. Everything you want.

Posted by 5001106127586900117 on Aug 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Creamy, moisturising and lightweight, I fell in love with Hurraw! lip balms the first time I put them on my lips. A life-saver during winter, and this one is especially effective overnight. Wake up with silky-smooth, plump lips. Highly, highly recommended. I have 10 of them now! One of my favourites, the scent is divine and so relaxing.

In Love with Hurraw!

Posted by kurogoma on May 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This brand of lip balms is soooo underrated! Firstly, I am not a lip balm, or lip anything kind of person, basically only using it if I remember or someone else pointing out my lips are chapped. Oops. I got the Chai Tea lipbalm on a whim, because I love Chai Tea and I need a lipbalm, in that order. Well, this lip balm blew me away. Most lip balms I have used before tend to last for a short time and my lips get chapped again. But Hurraw!'s lipbalm lasted on me for hours, and actually makes my lips super smooth and soft. Applying another layer of color on top was such a breeze. I actually find myself re-applying again because I love how this lipbalm feels on my lips. It is very moisturising. I also like how natural the scent of Chai Tea is. It being organic and vegan is just major plus points in my book. I plan to repurchase other flavours, and I think I found my HG lipbalm in Hurraw!

Marvelous

Posted by 5664260178889484169 on Jan 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I loved this lip balm, it scent is marvelous. I really loved it

Chai Spice

Posted by 5555068728401137760 on Jan 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love the Hurraw Lip Balms. Been using it for a few years now. Was introduced to it at tne Raw Living Spirit Retreat in Mowalla, Or. (Camp Adams) by Chef Teri V.. Awesome product, use it daily.