Favorite / Любимый

Posted by AmberCat on Aug 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Люблю этот бальзам за его уходовые свойства. Нежный, тающий на губах, он великолепно увлажняет и смягчает мои губы. Пахнет очень аппетитно - не шоколад, а скорее шоколадно-кофейная карамель. Слегка сплющенная с боков форма тубы удобна для ношения в карманах. I love this balm for his properties. A gentle, melting on my lips, it perfectly moisturizes and softens my lips. It smells very appetizing - not chocolate, but rather a chocolate coffee caramel. Its slightly flattened on the sides tube is convenient for carrying in your pockets.

Best raw vegan lip balm anywhere

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These are the best raw vegan lip balms anywhere -very tasty - melt no your lips and protect them well!

Highly moisturizing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These balms are lightweight and silky. They leave a subtle shine, and smooth feel. The scents are sweet, but not overpowering. I find the chocolate to be more of a mocha, but it is still very pleasant.

yum-my!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The smell is soooo delicious! I totally would use it just for the smell :), so the fact that it's also softening, glides on easily and you don't feel it sitting on the lips is really nice. Gives slight shine. And yes, the smell is more coffee flavoured dessert than chocolate, but that's even better, if you ask me.

orange

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This lip balm tastes really great, smell is good and I like shape of this product. Highly recommend this to everybody.

Efficient as usual !

Posted by PirateJet on Jun 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love Hurraw lip balms and this one is as efficient as the ones I've already used. The smell is wonderful, chocolate lovers you will fall in love with it !

To a friend ..

Posted by enilorak on Mar 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to a friend as a gift. She loved it so much! I'm a sucker for chocolate too, so I think I have to buy one to myself as well

LOVE IT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was not expecting to like a chocolate-lipbalm. But its greaaaat! Natural taste and smell of chocolate. It lasts long and is moisturizing.

Good smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

it was a good smell and buying again

Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love, love, love this chocolate balm. I have a lot of hurraw balms and I don't know if I could pick a favorite--that would be like picking a favorite child. This one is up there, though--a wonderful true chocolate. Like all hurraw balms, super moisturizing and just all-around amazing. Try this you won't be disappointed!

1 2 3