Hurraw! makes me say HURRAY!

Posted by mrshollypeck on Feb 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this lip balm on a whim, because I am obsessed with all things coconut. In all, this product has become one of my favorite new lip balms, and it makes me want to try all the other flavors. I love the scent, which isn't overpowering, but it's enough to be able to appreciate that it's coconut. The fact that it's organic, vegan and raw is a wonderful. Also, the container is an oblong shape that won't roll away. That's a major bonus right there.

My favourite lip balm ever!

Posted by 5605926368630293423 on Dec 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I first bought this because of all the natural ingredients and good reviews on iherb. I was skeptical at first but once I tried it, I fell in love with both the texture and flavour of this lip balm. It feels so smooth and moisturising on my lips but not waxy or thick like some other lip balms. It is long-lasting too. The coconut taste is also very natural and pleasant. I love this lip balm so much I will certainly try other flavours too!

Me encanta!!

Posted by 5492749627673413141 on May 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Me encanta la barrita. Es mucho mejor que algunas que he comprado en farmacia

Super good lip balm

Posted by 4989118583251051952 on Aug 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It is everything what you need - moisturizing, smells very good, and is natural.

tastes SO GOOD!

Posted by 5323957501801962342 on Dec 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I don't like coconut's flavor so much but this one is the bomb. moisturizes your lips so well and tastes to me like butter cookies. I love love love this product and will continue buying it for sure!

Pretty good

Posted by 5469163441717413873 on Feb 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It's pretty good, smells great and moisturises the lips, just feel that it more sits on the lips than sinks in and penetrates the surface

Nice formula!

Posted by 5285017500761132840 on Oct 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am super picky about lip balms but this is one of the few that my lips actually loved. I am prone to peeling and have tried many lip balms which aggravated the situation but this one didnt. The only reason I didnt give this 5 stars is that I was super disappointed with the smell. It smells nothing like coconut, and it seems to be strange and synthetic like. But thats just my personal opinion on it.

whyyyy did they change the flavor?! booooo

Posted by 4992735864030155608 on Mar 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

well this used to be my fave lip balm, but now they've changed the coconut flavor and now I hate it! why do companies do this?? why change something that was already perfect. the old coconut flavor was so much better, this one smells and tastes weird. might try the vanilla one next time see if it's any better. but super bummed my fave one is no longer any good :(

The only lip gloss I'll use

Posted by 4875081239080107298 on Jan 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My favorite brand, I love every single one of them. Vegan, raw, no scary chemicals, and it smells/tastes delicious and gives you incredibly soft lips.

Very coconut and moisture

Posted by 5179074297097857835 on May 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The item is very good and moisture. When I use it, I feel like having coconut.