Mmm...

Posted by UltraMarine on Dec 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It smells as freshly ground coffee, perfectly moisturizes! like all Hurraw! balms ;))) Бальзам пахнет свежесваренным кофе, хорошо увлажняет, как и все бальзамчики Hurraw!

Flawless!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The smell A+, gloss A+, nourishment A+! THE lip balm. Lip gloss, lip balm and light, pleasant scent all in one!Fantastic product!

Highly Moisturizing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These balms are lightweight and silky. They leave a subtle shine, and smooth feel. The scents are sweet, but not overpowering. I find the coffee scent to be very mild compared to the others.

Love this stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Raw, cruelty free, and nasty chemical free, this product is a must have for chapped lips. Will buy again and again.

So good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is amazing how a balm which is not made of petrolatum can moisturize and protect lips. I only had this feeling of very soft yet not greasy lips after, well, eating something oily like fried chicken or drinking hot beverages. No Neutrogena or Nivea lip balm would actually work once you wipe it away from your lips, with Hurraw! I can feel my lips absolutely great and tender. And no dreadful white stripe in between.

One of my favourites from Hurraw!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love the smell of this product. As the other lip balms from Hurraw! this lip balm also moistures very well.

Perfect lip balm

Posted by Keitha on Jul 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Because of it's shape it's comfortable to keep it in pocket, also it moisturizes lips for a long time and smells like sweet coffee- greatest drug for people who have to live without caffeine!

Tasty!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My husband is a coffee addict so I bought this as a treat for both of us. I love that it actually contains coffee beans and no artificial flavors. Great balm!

very nice!

Posted by MariaShutova on Jul 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like it very much!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I believe it's very nourishing and it leaves my lips very soft. It's quite glossy, so it really may look a bit like lip gloss, which is fine. The smell is that of coffee, but it fades quickly, which is why I gave it only 4 stars.

1 2