Cold Black Tea but in a good way

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

So the scent of this Hurraw! balm did take me by surprise to start with, i was expecting a quite bergamot-y scent but it is more of a black tea gone cold with the tea bag left in the cup type scent. Now don't let this put you off, because this is actually quite a soothing smell, makes me want to curl up with a book. I am in Australia and till this winter i have never had a problem with chapped lips, but this winter it is seriously a problem. I keep two Hurraw! balms in my handbag, one on my desk at work and the night treatment one on my bedside table. I never come across a regular balm that is so good, when my lips are super bad i reach for a medicated balm but using Hurraw! daily i don't even get to that point.

Great lip balms

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have avoided petrochemicals in personal care products for over 10 years, with the exception of lip balms - until I found Hurraw. I am off the petroleum-jelly based lip balm for ever, these have a perfect texture and the flavours are lovely. The Earl Grey is subtle but complex, it smells exactly of Earl Grey tea.

One of my favorites

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Ordered over 21 lip balms on here. It smells as described and long lasting. Moist, smooth to apply. A bit shiny but not oily, waxy nor sticky. Suitable for OZ spring

Nice and fresh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love Hurraw lip balms, and this one is no exception. It doesn't smell 100% like Earl Grey but it still has a nice citrusy scent. It's moisturising but will probably not be strong enough for really dry lips. Overall, it's a great lip balm with a nice fresh scent, and I would totally repurchase.

The creamiest Lip Balm I have ever used.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Hurraw! lip balms, whatever scent/flavor you get, are amazing. Not only do all of them smell like heaven, but you can feel them penetrate your lips and start working the instant you put them on. I have many tubes at various locations around our home, in my handbag and in coat pockets. My lips are soft, protected and healed from the effects of winter with this product. I would highly recommend trying one, or all of them!

cruelty free/healthy lip balm

Posted by plantbadedelixir on Dec 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Cruelty free lip balm. No nasty ingredients. Natural and Vegan!! Love !!!!! Great flavours including this one. Refreshing and uplifting. No chemical smells to induce a migraine because its all natural. Earl Grey reminds me of Earl Grey tea which I love and drink lots of every day. Helps with focus and clarity.

Efficace

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Juste excellent il hydrate super bien, odeur agréable et que je compte racheter.

Lovely Earl Grey Smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am big fan of earl grey and this lip balm really smells like earl grey - such a nice smell that I have to remind myself not to lick my lips! The texture is also nice - it is not sticky as some lip balm but at the same time still offers much moisturising. Love it!

like this brand, dislike this flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This doesn't smell like Earl Grey tea to me when I put it on, it smells like perfume, which is not a smell I like on my lips and right under my nose. I wouldn't give any stars for the smell, but I like the actual lip balm, so giving 3 stars.

Another Hurraw! success!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really love this one in the Hurraw! range. Subtle, earl grey flavour that smells fresh and clean. Moisturising as always.