Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i bought both the vanilla flavour and the green tea flavour. The lip balm is moisturising but not greasy, or sticky, like some other lip balms do. I prefer the green tea over the vanilla as the green tea flavour seems much more natural and nicer tasting on the lips than the vanilla. I love the feel of it on my lips and the packaging is so adorable. I will buy this as gifts for friends and relatives.

Lovely smell, but irritating

Posted by NarnianGirl on Jan 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This irritated my lips like nothing else. Can't find an explanation. Had to get rid of this.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My mother loves it! it has the shape of the Dermalogica climate control lip balm 1. its cheaper than addicted2lipbalm.com 2. its compact and simply unique 3. it made my mum happy so thank you iherb

Highly Moisturizing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These balms are lightweight and silky. They leave a subtle shine, and smooth feel. The scents are sweet, but not overpowering. The green tea has a subtle floral scent.

didnt do anything really different

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

ok so it was moisturizing but after a while my lips started peeling, but i figured that was just my transition peiriod(just switched to all natural products, an i know theres a transition period) also i used it as a normal chapstick, day and night so idk if that had anything to do with it either and i didnt like the smell(probubly the hemp seed oil)

OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love all of the Hurraw Lip Balms, but this flavor does not seem like a true flavor. I like it, but don't love it like the others.

Good product

Posted by tinajuni on Oct 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Softens the lips and have a good smell.

love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

smooth. great smell.

Nice smell and texture

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

always in my purse

It's okey

Posted by enilorak on May 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Feels good, but it has a weird scent. Not sure if I'll buy this again.

1 2