Average

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the first Hurraw! lip balm I have brought and I am slightly disappointed. However that is entirely my own fault. I can tell the lip balm is really good & super moisturizing, I just don't like the scent. In my own opinion I think it smells like cleaning product. I'm keen to try another flavour though!

Roaccutane lip saver

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

my son uses this companies products as it help his lips from drying too much on acne drug Accutane

Hurraw lip balm

Posted by Pauliina on May 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

These balms are so good smelling and they moisturize well enough. That's a lot to say though, because I'm demanding with my lip balms!

Lovely Scent, Love the Formula!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Smells just like fresh lemons, somewhere in between fresh lemon zest and fresh lemon juice - I absolutely love the scent. The lip balm formula is like the rest of the line - it lives up to all of it's claims listed on it's brand page. It makes my lips soft and smooth The only thing is that using one everyday will last about two months if you like to layer up your lip balm heavily like me. Other than that, I love it!

Lemon yumminess !

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for a natural lip balm with no animal testing. I saw this and decided to try it because I love lemons. :-) It's a great lip balm and it holds up well during cold winter/windy sports in the mountains. It really is a burst of lemon. I will definitely be ordering again!

Lovely lip balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love this yummy lemon flavour and it does make my ips feel soft and smooth. I do have to apply this frewuently though as the effects don't last as long as my EOS balm for example.

My lips were very dry and I felt better.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My lips were very dry and I felt better.

Extremely moisturizing and has a heavenly lemon smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Smells of sweet lemon - no taste. I have tried several flavors of this lip balm and all have been extremely moisturizing, I have to reapply often but I don't mind because it smells so good!

Fresh and pure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good, though I like kapha version more.

Tooooop

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

C'est mon prefere je crois il sent troooooop bon et il hydrate troooop bien je l'aime trop

1 2