From LV

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like that it is very moisturizing, bit it is not vanilla, it could be coffee or cappuccino, but nothing from vanilla. Therefore max 4 stars.

Best raw vegan lip balm anywhere

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These are the best raw vegan lip balms anywhere -very tasty - melt no your lips and protect them well!

Highly Moisturizing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These balms are lightweight and silky. They leave a subtle shine, and smooth feel. The scents are sweet, but not overpowering. Nice subtle vanilla scent, with a sweet taste.

Love the foody vanilla scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really like it, it is smooth and has a wonderful smell. It melts on the lips, that is both good and bad, I like the gloss, I just wish it would have been more solid consitsancy.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The smell is delicious and it works great for my dry lips!

Tha smell is divine!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Moisturizes well but not enough for winter month/

Average lip balm.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is my first from the Hurraw! brand and it is just ok. Not very impressed overall. It feels moisturizing as you apply it but doesn't last long for me, my lips felt even more dry after awhile. The vanilla bean scent leaves something to be desired, also. The Crazy Rumors brand lip balms which is also vegan and organic are much better, in my opinion.

Lovely

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

this balm is nice and vanillery would buy again

Very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This one is very good! The smell is very natural and light, like real vanille, just a bit sweet

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is such a lovely lip balm. I want to try every flavour and I recommend them to so many people. I feel that the coconut one may be slightly more moisturising. My lips feel very hydrated, and when I use this before sleeping I don't wake up with slightly dry flaky lips the next morning which I used to.

1 2 3