The best lip balm, ever.

Posted by WellnessRoad on Oct 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the most moisturising lip balm I've ever used. It glides on smoothly, is never waxy and leaves the lips ridiculously soft with a slight sheen. It states that it's a night treatment balm but I use it throughout the day. I love the fact that the vanilla is not that sickly, sweet scent that you find in many products but it's more of a boozy vanilla thanks to the vanilla planifolia. Definitely 5 stars.

yeah, it really helps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have chronically chapped lips during the winter, and while nothing eliminates them completely, this one comes pretty close. It's a nice, smooth texture that feels really good on my lips; not overly heavy or "waxy" feeling, but substantial enough that most of it is still on my lips by the time I wake up in the morning. Not crazy about the coffee/cocoa smell (it has natural cocoa butter in it), but it's very tolerable. If you like lightweight, barely-there balms this one might seem too "heavy" for you. But if your lips need some serious TLC, this is probably just the thing.

Great

Posted by greenisthenewblack on Jan 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this lip balm! It is soft and glides on silky smooth. It moisturises well. Not to mention it smells heavenly!

Wonderful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this lip balm. I bought it because I wanted to find a good, organic, vegan lip balm and this one is just perfect, unlike any other I have tried. It's silky and feels very smooth on your lips. I love the scent as well!

Excellent Lip Balm for night time use!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i owned 3 lip balm from Hurraw- Black Cherry, Cinnamon, Night Treatment Lip Balm. My fav is Black Cherry, it moisture my lip very well than other brands i have tried so far, giving it sheer color & shine on my lips that look so natural, i wish it got spf so that i do not need to re-apply a spf lip-balm. Second is the Cinnamon lip balm, this color is lighter than Back Cherry but perhaps this is not for me, it stingy after applied is ok for me, but it made my lips chapped at the end. 1st week i used i love it like how i love Black Cherry cause it made my lips plumper & less visible of my lips lines, but after few hours my lips started to dry-up & chapped at the end! i need to re-apply thick lip butter to soothe it and it took 1 week to healed. I love Hurraw product so i decided to try again 2nd time after a while but same thing happened again even only once i applied. And the smell of the Cinnamon is quite strong till my sister can smell it when i'm talking with her. Lastly is the Night Treatment Lip Balm, it got sweet vanilla flavor that offer good moisture power than black cherry, it did healed my 2nd time lip irritation of the Cinnamon, is a good night treatment lip balm but Vanilla scent is too sweet for me to sleeping.

Works!

Posted by NinaNystuen on Sep 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Awesome, love the soothing smell and the feeling of very well moisturized lips in the morning! A must-have!

Dr. Oz recommended - contains meadowfoam seed oil

Posted by eathealthy on May 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I tried this particular lip balm because it contains meadowfoam seed oil which is recommended to be the most moisturizing long lasting lip balm ingredient. I enjoy the smell and taste of this lip balm, it also goes on easily and moisturizes really well. I hadn't tried Hurraw products before but will now look at trying others in this particular line of products. Click on my name above in blue to see more reviews of products I have purchased from iHerb!!!

super balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It has the perfect smooth butter-y consistency and nourishes skin well, but... it also has WONDERFUL naturally sweet scent, like dates or honey or I don't know. The candy smell, but not artificial. I'm going to order another Hurraw balm, the one that's colored. BTW, shipping to Russia, Moscow was okay, took about 2,5 weeks and some disputes at russian post office, as usual... :)

Beautiful Lips

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I admit it, I am getting older and although I do not use straws when drinking or purse my lips a lot, I am getting those little lip lines. This treatment is the first that is really making a difference. I have spent big $$$ on special lip creams, and now this inexpensive treatment is working the best of all! Hurray for Hurraw! It works!!!

Like it.

Posted by SonjaT on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Not just overnight. I use it all d time. It really repaired my lips.